I am thinking of buying...

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
A 281 wing, a 96-98 Cobra Hood, Cobra front bumper, and the fog lights!  I know that ABC Exclusive is where to go for the wings.  How about for my others?  There is a seller on Ebay named carpartswholesale that has a hood for $260/shipped.  Does anyone know about this seller?  He has 177027 feedbacks, so he must be all right.  I am leery because I had a very bad Ebay experience on a new driver!  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks and see ya!!

For prices on what I have found. Prices are shipped to me, also!
Hood-260
Bumper-160
I don't see the wing I want. Thanks!!

It sounds like a good company though! Will someone tell me if they agree, please? Thanks again!!

ryclef331

Reaction score
260 bucks shipped to you?

hoods usually require truck freight....that alone is damn near a 100. You get what you pay for. What you cheap out on on the initial purchase of the hood is GOING to show up in the final product once painted...or you pay for it NOT to show up. I'm sorry but a $260 dollar hood isn't worth my safety, windshield, and roof.

IF you do decide to buy an off brand hood, PLEASE run hood pins for your safety.

I will only buy hoods from Harwood, Kaenen, Steeda (made by Kaenen), Cervinis, and HOFibertrends (made the OEM Cobra R hood). THATS IT. I have a steeda Cobra R hood on my car....and the quality is PHEONOMINAL. scuffed it, primed it, painted it. DONE. BUT even though the quality is awesome, STEEDA THEMSELVES!!!! RECCOMENDS HOOD PINS FOR SPEEDS OVER 80MPH. I paid 440 for the hood shipped....again...you get what you pay for.

G

GREG@SN95

ryclef331 said:
260 bucks shipped to you?

hoods usually require truck freight....that alone is damn near a 100. You get what you pay for. What you cheap out on on the initial purchase of the hood is GOING to show up in the final product once painted...or you pay for it NOT to show up. I'm sorry but a $260 dollar hood isn't worth my safety, windshield, and roof.

IF you do decide to buy an off brand hood, PLEASE run hood pins for your safety.

I will only buy hoods from Harwood, Kaenen, Steeda (made by Kaenen), Cervinis, and HOFibertrends (made the OEM Cobra R hood). THATS IT. I have a steeda Cobra R hood on my car....and the quality is PHEONOMINAL. scuffed it, primed it, painted it. DONE. BUT even though the quality is awesome, STEEDA THEMSELVES!!!! RECCOMENDS HOOD PINS FOR SPEEDS OVER 80MPH. I paid 440 for the hood shipped....again...you get what you pay for.

How about ABC?

Matt said he likes his... but then again, matt lives in australia...

lol... what that has to do with anything I haven't a clue

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I kind of forgot I need to replace my top, 1st! I also NEED my windows re-tinted! I am thinking of doing those 2, buying a wing, and maybe some side pipe covers. From ABC. The hood and bumper will have to wait.

On Ebay: bumper is Item #: 330114066930, and the hood is #330114077151. It has ended but I am sure there will be another one. See what you think of it. I seen them like a year ago and had my worries! Thanks again and see ya!!

95Boss

Reaction score
Don't cheap out. Some sheet metal and fiberglas parts are made in off shore countries and are JUNK. Poor fit, lousy quality, and are not worth piss all.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I worked @ Circuit City and the best phrase that was taught was ‘you get what you pay for!!’ I have gone the cheaper route in buying a two times. I have had to buy good stuff to replace twice because they sucked!! I do not have much money though, so I must find good deals!! I am almost through with Ebay unless I know the stuff is great. I still want to buy new interior pieces; I know UPR's stuff is great. There are some of their items on Ebay to buy! I was screwed on buying my Nike SQ and it damn near ruined me!! I know ABC sales great products, is all I know! I have never bought parts like these! I have just bought parts to make my car look better, cosmetic stuff! Add in my traumatic brain injury and my knowledge really sucks! Thanks for helping me though!! You don't know what it really means to me! See ya!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I was planning on buying a set because I think they look cool. I looked @ CDC's and they just look like them. So you say I need the real things? Even better!!! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online