I cant take it anymore.................

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Today a 99+GT pulled aside of me with all tinted windows. He took off from a light and his exhaust overwhelmed mine like it was a stock v6. Im guessing he had just a catback b/c it wasn't very loud. Im not use to being stock quiet like every other stang out here. Im use to being the one with my exhaust louder than the average car.

It sucks more b/c i have no idea how to install this o/r prochamber i have in my house. I have no tools and no jack stands and no jumbo size floor jack so im out of luck.

I just want to sound good, but i cant :'( My buddy is suppose to install it, but hes pretty busy so this sucks. I also dont have MILS so blah... and im brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

/rant off.

and remember
bros0hx3njth7jg9.gif
always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
+1 post count :bunny3:

these mufflers suck booty paired with anything becept a O/R pipe. I thought a hi flo catted pipe was suppose to loud with any setup, epically the most common out there, but i guess i was wrong.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
do you not have the LM1s anymore?

i have them but there not on. ;] Im going after FETS setup with a twist... prochamber :noes:

I couldn't stay away from the chambered world to long.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
bring it over to my house, I put it on for you :)
I have no spending money becept for gas ;] Thats only enough to last till next pay day, so i cant travel becept to work and back lol. :lol: prochamber broke me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

M.O.E

Reaction score
I feel ya. I'm still waiting to get my O/R H put on my cobra. Just has mufflers it's so quite :nonono:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this was gonna be about you getting beat not a new edge being louder... :hammer:

Get some power mods and stop changing the same things over and over again.

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
I thought this was gonna be about you getting beat not a new edge being louder... :hammer:

rofl, it was a exhaust battle man. Very intense :rollinglaugh: Dunno, im not into the GO for cars yet. Everything i done has been for SHOW.. lights for nighttime, exhaust for sound, wheels for looks.. and springs soon for drop.

Guess im a ricer :comando:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the exhaust is louder behind the car!

sooooo, if your behind him, he's louder....
just a thought.

ripper

Reaction score
Twista said:
DropTopPony said:

rofl, it was a exhaust battle man. Very intense :rollinglaugh: Dunno, im not into the GO for cars yet. Everything i done has been for SHOW.. lights for nighttime, exhaust for sound, wheels for looks.. and springs soon for drop.

Guess im a ricer :comando:

That dont make ya a ricer twista. I just got back from a meeting at our HS and there was a mustang parked out front i never seen before. It was friggin nice. I crossed the street to walk past it (like any good stanger lol) and get a good look at it. It was white vwert with blk roof. Had brushed saleens and was lowered a tad. It was a 95 and was mint. Lookin a little closer i realised it was a sixer. So it dont matter how fast it goes nice stangs are just impressive.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
what is fets setup? the same as mine except a SLP midpipe and stock headers?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
what is fets setup? the same as mine except a SLP midpipe and stock headers?

SLP X Pipe w/o Cats and Flows.
Prochamber is suppose to be a mixture of H/X so thats the twist ;]

and i live in chicago. The nearest person to me is( maybe 5-8 minutes away): waltnono http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=706

Dalamar said:
the exhaust is louder behind the car!

sooooo, if your behind him, he's louder....
just a thought.

Ya, i know but it just doesn't seem intense as the macs with the top down or up . I use to be able to hear them growling with the top down. Now with the flows its almost quieter than a stock setup. I want a drone in the cabin.. i want some noise in the cabin, but the cabin is pitch silent. I already heard that original 40 Flows+o/r prochamber is suppose to be 1 of the sexiest sounding setups ever. So thats why i went with it.. plus the middle chamber looks like a CAT so i can trick dumb cops. Thats the main reason why i didnt get a o/r h b/c its a straight pipes with no chance of getting you off if you stopped for no cats.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
get an o/r H, longtubes, and 2 chambers and some gears and you will drone on the highway like no other...trust me, i know. :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
get an o/r H, longtubes, and 2 chambers and some gears and you will drone on the highway like no other...trust me, i know. :rollinglaugh:

If i ever do headers... itll be shorties.

97vertstang

Reaction score
well, 4.6s are louder than 5.0s. because my o/r prochamber and my hookers my car is barely any louder than a stock stang.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online