I dont wanna stupid Terminator, I want one of these!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I CAN"T FIND IT DAMNIT IM SO PISSED ONEWON!!!11ELEVEN!!!

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Fets, automobiles do not possess intelligence. And the terminator is just a movie.

GN/X's are TOIGHT LYKE TIE-GAIR. :boink:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
they are awesome, my buddy has one completly restored, its awesome hearing that thing spool up

97vertstang

Reaction score
welcome to my world, i love those cars, pretty fast and can be made even faster with just simple mods. the problem i see is the all go for
10k+ and theyre 20 yrs old so theyre not great daily drivers any more. oh and i would get a heart attack if someone evn came close to it.
i would like to get one but just to have it park and detail it. i like them too much that i wont be happy driving it around.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Man that brings back memories :'( I had a 87 Gn,it was my first car. My father brought it home on a flatbed,the thing was missing the whole front end.lol We rebuilt it,and modded it to no end....that was one fast car 8) Too bad the state took possession of it when they took my licence for 3 years for wreckless driving infractions :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: They turned it into a state police car,and two years later it was sold at auction. I'm still trying to find it to this day :mad:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
^^ That sucks bro! Have any pics or anything of it?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Man that brings back memories :'( I had a 87 Gn,it was my first car. My father brought it home on a flatbed,the thing was missing the whole front end.lol We rebuilt it,and modded it to no end....that was one fast car 8) Too bad the state took possession of it when they took my licence for 3 years for wreckless driving infractions :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: They turned it into a state police car,and two years later it was sold at auction. I'm still trying to find it to this day :mad:

Wow what a story. :eek:

I hope you find it. O0

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Fets said:

I don't have a scanner,but yes...I still have a few of her at Lebano Valley,and some with me and my pops wrenching on her. I should have some one scan them for me before they get destroyed. Had a kenne bell ram air,kb inlet pipe,kb 70mm tb,TE-44 turbo ,Turbo Tweak chip,hott wires,and 3:42's. The car was just sick for it's time,and it ran low 12's all day long................Ok,now I'm going to go shoot myself,or just cry for a while :'( :'( :'(

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
my buddy is wicked lucky cause his dad works as a car salesman and owns his own lot, a guy sold him the gn and he kept it until his son was old enough to drive and gave it to him. Pretty fuckin sweet first car if you ask me

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
94twinscrew said:
Fets said:

I don't have a scanner,but yes...I still have a few of her at Lebano Valley,and some with me and my pops wrenching on her. I should have some one scan them for me before they get destroyed. Had a kenne bell ram air,kb inlet pipe,kb 70mm tb,TE-44 turbo ,Turbo Tweak chip,hott wires,and 3:42's. The car was just sick for it's time,and it ran low 12's all day long................Ok,now I'm going to go shoot myself,or just cry for a while :'( :'( :'(

DROOOOOOLLLLLLLL

94twinscrew

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
my buddy is wicked lucky cause his dad works as a car salesman and owns his own lot, a guy sold him the gn and he kept it until his son was old enough to drive and gave it to him. Pretty fuckin sweet first car if you ask me

ya that's freakin lucky. :eek: I still was pretty stoked at the time,it was 1990 and the gn was only 3 years old. My sisters both got new cars for their b-days,so I think that he felt bad.lol The first thing that he did was throw me the keys and say..."it yours,now get to work on it ;)" It took us the whole summer,but it was rolling by fall.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Grand Nationals were king of the time. I raced against so many of those things it is not funny. They were just amazing. I remember seeing them new for less than $18,000.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol well fets you beat me to the video i love that gn its so sick and the numbers it put down are incorrect it did a burnout on the dyno so the numbers are higher :eek: :eek: :hitit:

94twinscrew

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
lol well fets you beat me to the video i love that gn its so sick and the numbers it put down are incorrect it did a burnout on the dyno so the numbers are higher :eek: :eek: :hitit:

Yep,there's a guy here in CT,Eric Rankin....all he use to do is GN's. His was a TT GNX,and he had to bring it to a special dyno because his numbers were so high.....he ended up puttin down over 1200whp :eek: :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.