I dont wanna stupid Terminator, I want one of these!!!!!!!!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
thats awesome...i love to see people love cars that much to invest so much time and money into them :pimp:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
am I the only one thats not doing back flips over the Buicks :dunno: they are nice and all but I sure as hell would NEVER pay 18k for one

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
am I the only one thats not doing back flips over the Buicks :dunno: they are nice and all but I sure as hell would NEVER pay 18k for one

I think they look like hell. :dunno:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

ehhh, its OK I guess but you can really tell its a 80 something car........looks like a bread box

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:

ehhh, its OK I guess but you can really tell its a 80 something car........looks like a bread box

looks like a cross between a notch and an old chrysler thing.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think they look badass :dunno: esp. the black on balck

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
oh man u have no idea how much i love those cars. whenever i get my own house and if i have space for one. i want to buy one and just have it garaged. like i said the only reason i dont want to buy one right now its cause itll piss me off when people park next to me, when people get next to it, and i have 3 brothers theyre always playing :nonono: .i get pissed with my stang if i had a gn, i be a grunchy old man. thats why i just want to wait till i have the space and more money so i can just look at it 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx