I drove my Car Today!!!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
so yeah my car has been sitting in the backyard for a while waiting for injectors and a maf and a tune but today i pulled it out and put a few miles on it i missed it a lot so now i am pushing to get my maf and injecters now but here are some pics i took enjoy!!!!
mustang076.jpg

mustang077.jpg

mustang077.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
you have a great looking stang for sure :banana: so what maf you going with?

either a lighting 90mm maf calibrated by my tunner for 30lb injecters or a 85mm from pmas so !!!

S

scarface

Looks great man! I love the chrome bullets...(note to self...get some..lol)

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I love the wheels and the stance :thumb: What kind of springs do you have? Your stance looks similar to mine.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I love the wheels and the stance :thumb: What kind of springs do you have? Your stance looks similar to mine.

Eibach sportline springs with tubalur k member and ther stuff but it wouldn't lower any more that those teo mods

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I've driven my car 4x since last fall, and it's been out on current mods for 2 months....
I miss it.

your car looks great, I really like the stance.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
thats one reason i am waiting till winter to mod. More time to drive it (plus i need to save up some $$ got enough for the pms now time to start saving for the gforce tranny)

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
yep so i have been driving it for the last few days i still love it but i still need injectors and maf and tune for it to run correct and more efficant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online