I finally got a car

WantedStang

Reaction score
After a lotttt of searching, and convincing my parents, i finally got a SN95. Its a 1997 GT, 4.6, 5 speed. It was owned by an older man and you can just tell its never been beaten on. It only has 55k miles, and it has never seen winter, and has rarely seen rain!! Its white, has tinted windows, and headlight covers :-\ .
I can not wait to get this car home, and then of course mod it. I think my first mod will be an exhaust, because i hate quiet cars. I was thinking a Mac X pipe / Slp loudmouth?
I know to do headers on this car can be a real disaster so im going to hold off on that until i do the PI head swap 8)
I owe my parents a few thousand dollars, so i probably wont have the money to mod it for a little while. Anyways, heres soem pics

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Hellion94

Reaction score
Awesome! is this your first 'stang? If so, congrats and have fun! They are awesome cars to own.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congrads!!

that thing looks super clean.
bring on the mods :thumb:

97vertstang

Reaction score
looks super clean!!!! and theres lots of bad ass white stangs in this forum.congrats and drive it like u stole it :thumb:

Ender

Reaction score
White 97 GT FTW! :drunk: Very nice looking, did you figure out what the deal was with it being salvage titled?

OP
OP
W

WantedStang

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Well this is my first stang that isnt a p.o.s -- I owned a 1984 svo for a little while, i bought it with the guy saying it needed brake work and tires... :dunno: The drivers side apron (frame rail) was actually rotted away :aresehole: So the only driving i got to do in that car was holeshots up my driveway, which was pretty fun seeing i lost a grand on the sale, but whatever...

And yes i found out the deal with the salvage title, just like hte guy told me, it was stolen when it was brand new, and the owner of the car wanted a new one, so the leinholder had to auction it off with the salvage title. It doesnt have the salvage - reconstructed title, thank god..

The cars coming tonight, and hopefully it will be registered by thursday (my day off) so i can go joy ride and take some better pics... Cant wait

G

GREG@SN95

ok...

offroad X + SLP LM1s will be raspy as heck...

h-pipes give a deeper muscle car sound
x-pipes give a raspier euro sound

SLP LM1s are straight through mufflers... which are loud...

Flowmaster, borla, mac, magna flow, etc are chambered... they also give a deeper muscle sound...

and headers are cool too

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
very clean/mint stang. keep us updated on the mods as they get on the car. car looks good! :thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online