I finally saw in person!!

NXcoupe

Reaction score
So what happened to make him not want to come around here anymore?

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
He was a good guy, I remember he stepped up for me when I first joined and alot of the guys were being a$$holes to me. He really was a cool guy, I actually learned alot from him because he took time out of his day to look up threads and check up on anything any of us would need to know and more.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Ah, read up. Sucks, but as Paul and some others summed it up, this place is very mild and respectful as far as websites go. Threre are no dogmatic idiots that speak from the high mountain down to their blind, brainwashed followers here. That's why I like it so much. People actually like tech info and new ideas. I like how positive pretty much everyone is on here, but all of us have bad days, especially me. But you have to have big shoulders and just take it and like me, never be too proud to say you're sorry or made a mistake.
didn't know him much, but seemed like a lot of people had respect for him. He will figure out the world's not a nice place and you have to deal with some a holes to get to the good people. jmho.

BlkoutGT

Reaction score
Ya he was the nicest guy ever, helped out any/everyone. I wish he wouldnt have taken some peaple so serious, but hey its his life he can do what he wants. Hopefully he will return one day, his car was really nice and clean too.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I had that wing on my 95 GT

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0197Small.jpg

515179968_l.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member