I finally washed the car....so I took some pics :)

S

scarface

So it has been through several hoods, bumpers, fenders, and lights since it was wash...lol

So here she is all ready for paint. All I need now is money to do it :boink: :hammer:

sorry my camera sux.. :'(

Sporting my new smoked lights :)
100_1104%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

100_1107%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

100_1112%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

100_1109%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

100_1114%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

downlow2%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

downlow%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

stangatbeach1%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

stangatbeach2%20(851%20x%20568).jpg

Hard to believe all this work for one dumbass deer playing chicken with the front end of my car.... :-\ :-\

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
what do i have to do, to get you to dump the exhaust. i hate tail pipes on our cars, just doesnt look right. But i love the car. what color are you going with?

OP
OP
S

scarface

95KBGT said:
what do i have to do, to get you to dump the exhaust. i hate tail pipes on our cars, just doesnt look right. But i love the car. what color are you going with?
I dont mind tailpipes, I just hate mine ...grrrrr. I would like to have them dump out behind the tires after the axel. Im going back black ofcourse :)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
I dont mind tailpipes, I just hate mine ...grrrrr. I would like to have them dump out behind the tires after the axel. Im going back black ofcourse :)
cant wait to see her all black! dump em man, i did mine and i will never have pipes again

97WhitePony

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
cant wait to see her all black! dump em man, i did mine and i will never have pipes again

ugh... i said the same thing... and i now have tailpipes.. haha...

IM IN LOVE WITH THAT HOOD!!!!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
im going to come up to VA with a can of black spray paint and paint those parts for you :hammer: :hammer:

Looks great ;)

OP
OP
S

scarface

Snakebit said:
im going to come up to VA with a can of black spray paint and paint those parts for you :hammer: :hammer:

Looks great ;)

Thats yk2 primer buddy, ready for paint. If you hit that stuff with a rattle can the entire body panel would need to be stripped before I could paint it.

OP
OP
S

scarface

95KBGT said:
scarface said:
95KBGT said:
dumped exhaust would have me with a pile of tickets before I could spell mustang. It is VERY illegal in Va.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i hate when deer decide to play chicken. Luckily i was in the pickup so i won and didnt come out with much damage

still no respect :p

joshs95

Reaction score
your in va were you front plate ? nice car by the way next time i head your way ill keep an eye out for ya i head that way every once in a wile

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

Looks great ;)

Thats yk2 primer buddy, ready for paint. If you hit that stuff with a rattle can the entire body panel would need to be stripped before I could paint it.

Not true, I use spray paint to block out body work ive done that has already been primed all the time

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
joshs95 said:
your in va were you front plate ? nice car by the way next time i head your way ill keep an eye out for ya i head that way every once in a wile

It took me 8 months to put my front plate on...

And have I seen you driving down 460 before?

OP
OP
S

scarface

MeanGrn Gt said:
still no respect :p

One day my friend...one day. :drunk:

joshs95 said:
My plate is on the passenger seat. Im waiting for my plate bracket to come via ups..

WyoTechMSA said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:

Looks great ;)

Not true, I use spray paint to block out body work ive done that has already been primed all the time

It will eventually lose its bonding properties. If I painted of rattle can primer it would evenually flake off in huge pieces. Been there done that.

Thanks for the comment guys :)

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lookin good man.
how soon you gonna get it sprayed?

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
car looks great,headlights look great, i think your car would look some with a charcoal metalic paint job

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online