I got 500 Bucks... What should I buy

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Basically its what the title says. I have 500 bucks to spend on the car. I don't car if its looks, performance or suspension. What is the next best upgrade for my ride. My stuff is in my sig. Also, I DO NOT want to hear a, "Save it and buy a blower" or the same thing about Heads. I want something NOW DAMMIT!! :rant: Sorry... too much caffeine.. anyway thanks in advance!

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Oh.. Sorry brain fart. Anyway, will I see a large difference in performance if I get SFC? What else is a good option?

S

scarface

buy a gift certificate to Maximum motorsports for Scarface :)

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
I was thinking perhaps the Tokico Illuminas for perhaps the Cobra brake upgrade. But SFC is a good option. I do want to get a Cobra Intake, but I wont see much gains.... my heads are still stock. hmm.... maybe I should just get scarface a gift certificate..... but who knows!

S

scarface

CanaryGT said:
I was thinking perhaps the Tokico Illuminas for perhaps the Cobra brake upgrade. But SFC is a good option. I do want to get a Cobra Intake, but I wont see much gains.... my heads are still stock. hmm.... maybe I should just get scarface a gift certificate..... but who knows!
you know what option Im voting for O0

ripper

Reaction score
Hold on there ole moonshine breath. :) What about the beer tab you got over in the lounge Canary :drunk:

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Yeah. I wish I have beer... Im just sittin here, watching King of The Hill. Its raining outside and Im sober.... Im pissed off right now... Actually although this might be an odd thought, im thinking how stupid people are. Now, think about this. The people that you see around you.... THEY were the fastest sperm.... isnt that quite sad?

ripper

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Yeah. I wish I have beer... Im just sittin here, watching King of The Hill. Its raining outside and Im sober.... Im pissed off right now... Actually although this might be an odd thought, im thinking how stupid people are. Now, think about this. The people that you see around you.... THEY were the fastest sperm.... isnt that quite sad?

???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online