I got played by Advanced Auto, Mobil One, and Prestone....

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Dude Amsoil is the bomb, and the engine flush is magic. We are authorized dealers for them and I run all of their products. I would put it in anything I owned that I even gave 2 shits about. It smoothed my idle and low rpm driving so much its not even funny.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
so there flush is good shit? hmm might have to pickup a bottle of it

OP
OP
R

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
is the amsoil engine flush a replacement for seafoam or should I do both?

94twinscrew

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Dude Amsoil is the bomb, and the engine flush is magic. We are authorized dealers for them and I run all of their products. I would put it in anything I owned that I even gave 2 shits about. It smoothed my idle and low rpm driving so much its not even funny.
Their products work well for most applications......but not if you have added friction modifiers to the engine,or if it was treated prior to ownership. My friend is also a authorized dealer,matter of fact,his father is the P of BWP(national distributors Carquest). The problem that I spoke of is fact.....just ask your rep next time. The oil turns cloudy,airates,and then turns to sludge once it strips the cylinder walls clean from the old friction modifier agents. For most normal cars,a quick oil change takes car of it,but for high end built cars,or just cars with centrifical's that are tapped into the oil pan....you have to do a complete motor flush,and hope that the blower fairs ok. They still have a good product,but only for some because of their oil's high detergent properties. The flush is great,and tranny fluid is top notch.......but like i said before,I will never use their oil in any of my cars,because they have always been treated with FM's.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol well i cant believe this but i never drive the 93 so i havent changed the oil in like a year seriously so i checked it tuesday before i drove it clean as hell and still full to the top...but its a fairly fresh motor ... but i got royal purple in it and love it to death

now my 94 i just got bone stock got reg oil changed it 900 miles before i stored it for this winter and i just checked the dipstick and the oil is terriblely dark and nasty...i need to flush her and run some nice high dollar synthetic in here

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I shall flush and seafoam very soon perhaps next weekend. Thanks for the info guys. O0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online