I hate hit and run drivers!!!

snoball

Reaction score
Well i park my mustang in front of my house everyday. Well yesterday i come home from a long varsity baseball practice to find a 12 inc long by 4 inch wide rubber/black mark on my rear bumper on the drivers side and a broken tailight. :slap: So if anyone has a line on a good set of tails with good white paint (96-98s) let me know. I really only need the drivers side though, but i prolly wont get that lucky. I also posted a wtb post if you need to contact me. I would possibly go for a black set too? I hate irresonsible people, i just changed insurance too, so i dont want to make a claim already and have it go up since it just went down almost a 100 bucks.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
damn im really sorry to hear that.
tell me why i was at work the other day and i was in back drivethru *i work at McDonalds* and i see this black guy *im not racists* leaning all over my car talking to this white guy. they are both older guys, maybe in 40s. i walk to front drivethru *which is closer to where my car is parked* and lean out the window and say "Excuse me sir, but can you please get off my car* he looks up and is like oh im sorry and gets off. im just saying, thats so disrespectful. you dont just go leaning all over someones car. what if i had just washed it? i mean really, that really bothers me that people would do something like that. or my friends, they really piss me off sometimes, they just decided to put their hands on my paint. i ask nicely for them to not do it, then they do it on purpose. that shit really gets to me. it shows they have no respect for my shit. then when im like dude get the fuck off my car, they get all pissed off saying why you flippin out blah blah blah....

GDawg

Reaction score
That sucks dude! The same exact thing happened to me except they didn't break my taillight. Apparently they were parallel parked behind me and hit my car while pulling out. It took me two days to buff out the rubber and paint that was left on my bumper.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I was at a car show last summer and somebosy there had a 1906 Buick. The owner was nowhere near the car. Some faminly walked up to it and started checking it out. The next thing you know the kids are in the car and climbing all over it like it was a jungle gym. The parents just did not care in the least. They had absalutly no respect for this guys car. These people just don't get it.

When the guy saw what was going on he came over and just flipped out on them, yelling at the parents and kids, telling them that the car is 100 years old, and there are no replacement parts for the car. Just read them the riot act.

When he was done the parents said, "IT'S JUST A CAR"

Man that guy flipped out on them again, then got in his car and left.

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
Good news, some rubbing compound and luckily it all came off and no scratches or cracks that i can see yet in the paint. Still looking for tailights though, every junkyard i went to today was closed.. guess i better go on saturday next time

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Someone did something similar to my sister's boyfriends car. He was at our has overnight and he had his car parked on the street. Next morning the mirror is brooken off and there is a 5 foot scuff along the side of his car. :mad:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
that sucks, and i wouldnt waste your time at a junkyard....most take off the tailights when they first get them and sel them in a hurry.

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
actually quite a few have them, just a matter of figuring how much i want to pay. I only paid 20 bucks for the set i have in now. lol So im not going to spend much more than that for just one. Mustangs are pretty common in the yards that arent the "major" ones. If any type of mustang goes to the big yard itll be stripped in 2 days max. Found a foxboxy one time, only thing left of it was the frame, a motor mount and a 5.0 emblem on the ground (took that home lol)

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I hate people, too! I have about a 7" long crease on my pass side right past my side scoops! The only thing I can think of it is from a Wally Worlds cart!!! Every time I go there, there is always 2 by my car when I come out of the store!!! If you get them, put them fucking up!! Lazy-ass people are the worst!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
you guys dont know how paranoid your making me haha.. my car is parked out infront of my house everynight.. its been egged once and i had to go wash it at 12 in the morning.. luckily i noticed it when i went outside to get something. now im wondering if i should run outside and pull it around back.. i may clean up the garage tomorrow and park it in there. its still sorta clean from when we were working in it this weekend and pushed everything aside.. iono yet.. sorry to hear about your car. at least its coming out. ill keep my eyes peeled for a set of tails for you man. gl in you search!

Bluextc

Reaction score
People are such asses! Sorry to hear about it. I ALWAYS park out in the middle of nowhere---EXCEPT--- if one of my daughter's is willing to stay in the car to "guard" it, lol. Well, I did this at BestBuy about a month ago, cause I was only going in to grab a cd, so the daughter stayed in the car. When I came out, she said the guy in the SUV next to me hit my mirror, so I go over to her side, and there's red paint on it. I try not to be an ass about my car, (doesn't work tho!), so I tried the old rubbing it off with spit - didn't work. So I stood there and waited for him to come out. He came out with one of the employees helping him with something big, so I said I just wanted to get his insurance info, I thought I could get it off myself, but in the event I couldn't, I wanted to be covered. He refused to give it to me and made a big deal about how I was probably going to go home and beat the shit out of my mirror with a baseball bat to make a big claim! And the employee was agreeing with him! I couldn't believe it! I told him "look at this car, it's a seven year old car and looks brand new, why do you think that is? Because I take care of it and don't leave damage like this on it!" Ended up with me so frustrated and mad I just said "screw it, I'll take care of it myself", and he had the gall to try to tell me what a nice car it was and hit on me as I was leaving. :mad: As if, even if I was single, I would date a guy who has no respect for another person's car! I hate people!
Sorry to rant, and good luck finding those lights...

(oh, and I did get the paint of, lol)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
you should have slapped him.. or put a little key mark in his car.. lol not really but glad you got the paint off.. i hate people like that. they probably question you damaging it more to get more money because thats what they would do..

ANG

Reaction score
I got bumped at the drive thru the other day on my way home from a 200 mile trip from the parents house. I was so pissed I got out to check it didnt do any damage(but its the principal of the thing!), the old lady was just ordering as if nothing had happened, so when she was done ordering she looked at me and sayd :

old Lady:"what?"
me: "You bumped my car"
her: " I just bumped it a little, I dont think it did any damage"
me: "no it didn't, but you need to learn to be patient and wait until there is full clearance. this isnt a -bump and go- lady, people like to take care of their stuff and next time you wont be so lucky for someone like me to just let you off the hook, you could really do some serious damage if you dont watch it!" ( at this point I think i scared the people in the drive thru line and the employees lol)
her: "ok, sorry"
me: "yeah you better be ( I wish I had called her a bitch!")

I wish people were more respectful of other people's property :comando:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
*angiestars* = GIRL! said:
I got bumped at the drive thru the other day on my way home from a 200 mile trip from the parents house. I was so pissed I got out to check it didnt do any damage(but its the principal of the thing!), the old lady was just ordering as if nothing had happened, so when she was done ordering she looked at me and sayd :

me: "no it didn't, but you need to learn to be patient and wait until there is full clearance. this isnt a -bump and go- lady, people like to take care of their stuff and next time you wont be so lucky for someone like me to just let you off the hook, you could really do some serious damage if you dont watch it!" ( at this point I think i scared the people in the drive thru line and the employees lol)

i think we should have our own state... nice people... and all the assholes/bitches go to 1 state, or island and we blow it up

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:

i think we should have our own state... nice people... and all the assholes/bitches go to 1 state, or island and we blow it up

Great idea. O0

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
my96gtstang said:

Great idea. O0

i wonder if we could.....

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
good lord angie don't give her a heart attack.. shes old! lol.. fortunately this hasn't happend to me.. (knocking on wood!) if it does though, that person better be ready for an earful.. cause im definitely going to give it to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online