I hate hit and run drivers!!!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
good lord angie don't give her a heart attack.. shes old! lol.. fortunately this hasn't happend to me.. (knocking on wood!) if it does though, that person better be ready for an earful.. cause im definitely going to give it to them.

oh hell yeah, if someone was like it was just a bump, ima be like oh really? just a bump you say, then FLIP!!!

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
my buddy was taking the snow off of his truck yesterday (98 blazer) he was standing on the driver side door and was taking the snow off the top, his dad was on the driver side head lamp doing the same. This guy drove and hit the truck on the driver side passengers door, my friend and his dad are alright, but when they asked him what he was doing he replied "i didnt see anything." I really do hate people,
Also my other buddy has a beautiful 97 cobra (rio red, saleen rims, fat ass, etc.), he took his parking spot at school and a professor actually bumped into the rear of his car and scratched and dented the bumper, and then drove off. Luckily someone saw what happened and left him a note, he ended up finding the professor (who didnt know what happened), and got it all fixed.
Sorry to hear about that though, did you ask around if anyone saw anything?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
my buddy was taking the snow off of his truck yesterday (98 blazer) he was standing on the driver side door and was taking the snow off the top, his dad was on the driver side head lamp doing the same. This guy drove and hit the truck on the driver side passengers door, my friend and his dad are alright, but when they asked him what he was doing he replied "i didnt see anything." I really do hate people,
Also my other buddy has a beautiful 97 cobra (rio red, saleen rims, fat ass, etc.), he took his parking spot at school and a professor actually bumped into the rear of his car and scratched and dented the bumper, and then drove off. Luckily someone saw what happened and left him a note, he ended up finding the professor (who didnt know what happened), and got it all fixed.

People suck.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

People suck.

very true

GRECS121

Reaction score
I never gotten the 'bump" from people while Im in the car but one thing that I can think fo thats makes me really mad is how people arent careful when opening their doors in a parking lot. I now have to 2 bumps, one on each door from my work parking where everyone is so focused on getting to the pool instead of being careful when opening their doors. Now iv started doing what my boss does and park in mexico (he has an 04gt)

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
now matter how far you park away from people, you will always get those losers who will park right next to you in some pos, when i park away from everyone i take up 2 spots so no one can get close

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
now matter how far you park away from people, you will always get those losers who will park right next to you in some pos, when i park away from everyone i take up 2 spots so no one can get close

hahaha niiice but there are still some people who decide to park right next to you

Hicks

Reaction score
I've never had enyone hit me, but i have had some of my gay friends open my door's on some crap. Like a cement block by a gas pump. Meh... Lol, AND I HATE... those bigol diesels who have the HUGE hitches that hang low and far out that you don't notice. And when you pull into a parking spot you will bump into that stupid hitch.
It's happened once... my poor front bumper :(
lol, no damage to the big truck tho, I don't even think it moved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online