I have a 95 GT and I pulled the pedal assembly out and found there are 3 switches??

Chris530

Reaction score
I know one is the safety start switch but can’t find anything on the other 2. I even looked at the wiring diagrams and nothing . Any ideas out there.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my 94/95 electrical bible in the wiring diagram shows a brake on/off(boo) switch, a clutch pedal position switch. I don't see any other harnesses labelled for it but I thought there was a vac type of switch that went to the cruise control on the clutch as well.

OP
OP
C

Chris530

Reaction score
my 94/95 electrical bible in the wiring diagram shows a brake on/off(boo) switch, a clutch pedal position switch. I don't see any other harnesses labelled for it but I thought there was a vac type of switch that went to the cruise control on the clutch as well.
On the brake pedal there is a brake switch and a vac switch for cruise. I did a little more research and I think on of the other switch is for cruise also so if you push clutch in while cruise is on it does rev to the moon. I looked closer at the pedals and what I thought was a third switch is a connector for for the second switch. So I believe we have solved the mystery. It is start safety switch and cruise cut off switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online