I HAVE YOUR SVT CERTIFICATE

COBRA_ESQ

Reaction score
I posted this up a couple of years ago and still have it.

I received a SVT Certificate for 1998 Cobra #2572 of 3480 with a bunch of magazines from ebay. The envelope from SVT has a New Jersey address of prior owner who traded the car in and does not know current owner.

Send me the last four numbers of your VIN. If we got a match it is yours. Email me at [email protected]

Please share this on other Mustang forums/pages.

badass98svt

Reaction score
As far as I know they are not a member on SVTP either ( I have been keeping an organized list of 96-98s now for the last 15 years)

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
As far as I know they are not a member on SVTP either ( I have been keeping an organized list of 96-98s now for the last 15 years)
my name should be on that engine plaque since im the one who built it last

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this up a couple of years ago and still have it.

I received a SVT Certificate for 1998 Cobra #2572 of 3480 with a bunch of magazines from ebay. The envelope from SVT has a New Jersey address of prior owner who traded the car in and does not know current owner.

Send me the last four numbers of your VIN. If we got a match it is yours. Email me at [email protected]

Please share this on other Mustang forums/pages.
4267 are the last four of the VIN on my 1995 SVT Cobra coupe.
Thanks! I’d love to get a SVT Certification to add to the value of the car.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So I ordered the “deluxe package” (or whatever it’s called) from Ford Show Parts dot com. It finally arrived today. Everything else was fine and in tact, except the SVT brochure, which has a significant tear taken out of it. I wrote them back right away and asked how it was allowed to go out like that (unacceptable). We’ll see what, if anything, they do about it. See what my $75 +10 shpg gets me.IMG_0926.jpeg

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
To their credit, they responded immediately and are sending me a unblemished one with no demand I return the first one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online