i know its not a mustang but its my new ride:)

1997coupe

Reaction score
this is my new 1993 ford ranger 3.0 5 speed halo headlight clear side markers billet grill and euro taillights spray can paint job shaved tailgate stock 14s new tires has a mean sound to it. i will add a video with it. white face gauges GT grant steering wheel white face hvac controls. push button starter....

Plans

Suspension" air ride Suspension lower to the ground.

Rims & tires" 17 inch Bullet rims Nitto tires

Lighting exterior" Fender well lights. & under ground lights Blue in color. strobe mounted in the headlights and hood scoop.

Lighting Interior" LED bars around the bottom of the truck and LED strips in the back of the cab that will Flash with the beat of the radio. like my brothers cobra had.

Paint" canery yellow With black boss 302 stripes. Note sence truck is only a V6 it wont say boss on it..

Exterior" wanting to get a stepside bed. bed cover. i wont to get a hood scoop and mold it into the roof useing fiberglass. A 3 inch Cowl hood 4X4 Front bumper. the year that had the foglights.. And a back up camera

Interior" new dash. new carpet (black in color) Mustang seats (grey in color) Custom consol wraped in subwoofer box carpet black headliner. window tint 20%. (keeping white face gauges and hvac) going to paint vents and lil peaices here in there black. A power coverter mounted out of the way for tham tailgate partys everybody loves
thumbup.gif

Sound" I wont to get a flip out farenheit tid-893 boss boss speakers 6 in count. 2 mounted in the consol and 4 to replace old speakers 4 twitters for each corners of the truck 1 10" subwoofer 2500 watt custom sub box that i wont to mold in with the consol. and a cb sence i used to go trucking alot..

Gameing" Ps3

Navigation" sence i do alot of travaling i wont to get a tom tom and build a place in the consol for it to set nicely and tucked away
yes.gif

Underhood" i wont to paint all the pullys blue and clean up the engine bay and put a CAI K&n specific.. going to paint intake and valve covers and add headers and later on when i want some more power ima supercharge it with a eaton m90 as i love the whine of a supercharger also gonna paint all hoses.

exhuast" not messing with it sounds great as it is!
smile.gif

Strobes" i wont strobes to be mounted in the hood scoope headlights taillights and bumper so when im rideing the strip it will stand out :p

Note truck has 20s on it in the video and its hard to get 20s spinning with out brake torqing it. witch i do not belive in doing!... Truck needs alot of work and im going to do alil bit at a time makes it funner
smile.gif
i also wont my middle pieace to be sitting high and the shifter to look like its really short like in the mustangs. truck is really fun driveing

Leave comments of what you think please keep it cival tho were all adults here

smile.gif
or atleast pre adults :p

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
yeah not sure how i did that lol and i couldent upload a picture so i uploaded a video its a really fun thing to drive:) still not as fun as a mustang

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
i would change it if i could i didnt mean to type that in black i posted it and it came out like that

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
now that i can read it...do i see a mintruck in the works? YAYUUHH!!

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
@tony yeah its gonna be a mini truck but A D.D to something to ride the strip in and pick up girls and go have tailgate partys at sonic with the friends you know how it is:)

@Frankenstang nah it was local truck:)

@kidk9 nah its my brother he is a ricer loves honda civics and belive this would lose to a stock 96 honda civic i mean i know the truck is slow but damn its not that slow lol

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
shoot yeah pool up hook up the ps3 and the flat screen put on some guitar hero or need for speed and have a party with your friends! lol haha whiplash thats funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online