I landed on the SN95 forums as anew member and a refugee from other mustang forums

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Awwwwww yeah sick 01 brotha welcome to the brighter side of SN ownership! You'll love it here!

I don't always want a Cobra

But when I do, it's an 01!!

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score
In the frist. Pic is that dog taking a dump
Yeah, the dog was taking a dump on the front lawn of a Ferrari dealership.
564961e90a0d028a013d72549b75ca19.jpg

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
my dog takes incredible sized dumps in all sorts of inappropriate places. he also dove in on a goose in front of a bunch of older ladies and killed a ****in goose!! like a boss!

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love that color red. I love the 99 and 01 cobras too. Very nice ride.

SLOW95GTS

Reaction score
Hey fellow refuge, lol but yea I've seen you on the other forum 'cough Cafords cough' getting creamed because of political opinions which to me don't matter to each their own, but I've been here for a minute and it's a great site especially for more educated people that don't swing they're raggedy ass foxes and always talk crap about sn95's , so enjoy this great site.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hey fellow refuge, lol but yea I've seen you on the other forum 'cough Cafords cough' getting creamed because of political opinions which to me don't matter to each their own, but I've been here for a minute and it's a great site especially for more educated people that don't swing they're raggedy ass foxes and always talk crap about sn95's , so enjoy this great site.

well said..i like your attitude :) you should post more!

OP
OP
cobraracer46

cobraracer46

Reaction score

For sure, I have some strong political opinions and over the years, I have discoverd that I am a member of an elete group: a left leaning liberal mustang enthusiast.:grin: I'm enjoying this site as well.:headbang:

chris91

Reaction score
Welcome! I think you're going to enjoy it here. Extremely nice car man. Definitely lovin the Fiske too!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online