I Need A Garage!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
100_2414-vi.jpg

100_2415-vi.jpg

This is not snow, it is 2-3 inches of ice. I need a friggin garage!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
having no garage blows. luckily i have one right now but when i move (thinking of doing it this fall maybe) i will most likely not have one. I might just have to bring the stang out to my parents and park it there for the whole winter. Was thinking about those carports but i dont think they like the heavy snow to much. it annoys me not driving it for 2-3 weeks now, i dunno how i am going to manage 2-3 months :-\

S

scarface

once you get a garage you NEVER want to be without one again.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya i know it. The garage where i park the stang now isnt great. Not insulated, small, even have to open the doors by hand, but its a good roof over the stang that is all that matters. I have built some nice garages the past year (in floor heat, bathrooms and all the goodies). Man id kill for a garage like that. Just finishing up building a shop for a guy. It has a bathroom, office, floor heat, seperate paint booth (thats right a paint booth) and its huge. I think he is even putting a lift in it. Id love to have that shop for myself :eek:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
i know your feeling dude. My stang was a outside queen for what... 10 years? Now she has a garage. Try getting one of thoses portable tents, but be careful because someone posted a pic. on here of one falling from the heavy weight of the snow

OP
OP
U

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Twista said:
i know your feeling dude. My stang was a outside queen for what... 10 years? Now she has a garage. Try getting one of thoses portable tents, but be careful because someone posted a pic. on here of one falling from the heavy weight of the snow

I have one. My wife bought it for me about 5 years ago. I never put it up because of the fear of collapsing or getting blown over. I don't have enough room on my parking pad to tether it down properly. It just scares me.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Suck, doesn't it? I have one, but it's so small that you can't really open the doors to a stang to get out of the car. My husband's Harley gets the garage and our stangs sit outside and get abused. :(

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
bluextc said:
Suck, doesn't it? I have one, but it's so small that you can't really open the doors to a stang to get out of the car. My husband's Harley gets the garage and our stangs sit outside and get abused. :(

same here but mine has room, but theres a freaking shelf on my side so when i open my door... my window hits the shelf and locks me inside the car.

S

scarface

Twista said:
bluextc said:

same here but mine has room, but theres a freaking shelf on my side so when i open my door... my window hits the shelf and locks me inside the car.
can you go into the garage the opposite way that you normally do? that would put the shelf on the other side?

94Vert

Reaction score
It's suppose to be around 50 on Thursday here in Ohio. Might be able to take her out then

Bluextc

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
No wonder everyone is migrating to Florida. :bunny3:

Once my kids move out (4 1/2 more years!), I am hoping to migrate to Texas. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online