I need help finding the roush front bumper for my 98

98mach1r

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for the roush add on pieces for the front bumper and the roush side skirts with out the exhaust cut outs, does anyone know where i can find these at? I have been looking everywhere. please help thanks in advance. :help2:

OP
OP

98mach1r

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply im actually trying to get my car looking better now, and now i have the cash im ready. Any one think this would look good? saleen heat extractor hood, roush front pieces, roush side skirts w/o the exhaust cuts, s-281 wing, 18`s black saleen wheels. :banana: Btw my car is black.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats kinda what Dalamars car looked like last year before he got bored and changed it...i'm sure he'll post some pics for you.

OP
OP

98mach1r

Reaction score
that would be cool, the only thing im worried about is the side skirts hanging out to far where the rear wheel is, i dont want it looking bad if your looking from the back end of the car

voidfinger

Reaction score
i'm actually doing the same thing but i'm going with the side exaust. Dal sent me some pics of his that i'm going to get here pretty soon. I cant seem to find them though. :dunno:

SMOKE

Reaction score
98mach1r said:
thanks for the quick reply im actually trying to get my car looking better now, and now i have the cash im ready. Any one think this would look good? saleen heat extractor hood, roush front pieces, roush side skirts w/o the exhaust cuts, s-281 wing, 18`s black saleen wheels. :banana: Btw my car is black.

Look like this maybe? Minus the SALEEN rims .... ^-^
vbgarage.php

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
SMOKE said:
98mach1r said:

Look like this maybe? Minus the SALEEN rims .... ^-^
vbgarage.php

Damn...that a thing of beauty :'(

SMOKE

Reaction score
Thanks SgtMike. Appreciate it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah