I Need Some help please

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
Well im new to the site and i was wondering if any of u guys could make me a sig here is my car pics just make something wild or let ur imagination go wild what ever u guys make i will be happy wit thanks in advance

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0001-1.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
As week speak I am working on Trav 19s sig. Be patient, someone will make you one. :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ill try and get started on one tomorrow for you.. dalamar will probably check this thread soon, he makes some nice sigs.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
does your camera naturally cut off the car? i need to find that feature on mine ???

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
ill try and get started on one tomorrow for you.. dalamar will probably check this thread soon, he makes some nice sigs.

When ever you have time bro and thanks

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
come on guys i know one of you could have a little extra time to make me a sig please

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
SN95_DropTop said:
come on guys i know one of you could have a little extra time to make me a sig please

Someone will make you one don't worry. I've been really busy lately as usual.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah ive been working alot man.. and finals this week.. sorry ill get to it i promise!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Theres only like 5 people on this site who makes sigs, and their all pretty busy

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah ive been working alot man.. and finals this week.. sorry ill get to it i promise!

DONT WORRY I UNDERSTAND BRO ;D

HEY BUT THANKS A LOT ARDOLLER I REALLY LIKE IT A LOT I LIKE HOW U ADDED THE RED TYPE BACKGROUND THANKS O0

ripper

Reaction score
If you guys are interested Greg has photoshop on his list of downloads. ;)

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Looks good AR. You have some serious photoshop skills.
thanks. its hard to do anything complicated on this site, since it looks awkward when you dont confine the picture to a box. another site i do work on has a steady background color (the background shade doesnt change every other post). so i dont have to worry about file compatability, i can just make the background of the sig the background color of the forum, and i can work outside of a rectangle. here if i try to do that, it will work, but it would only work if youre viewing the image in Firefox, not IE.

if you get what im sayin 8)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ARdoller said:
Red96GT said:
Looks good AR. You have some serious photoshop skills.
thanks. its hard to do anything complicated on this site, since it looks awkward when you dont confine the picture to a box. another site i do work on has a steady background color (the background shade doesnt change every other post). so i dont have to worry about file compatability, i can just make the background of the sig the background color of the forum, and i can work outside of a rectangle. here if i try to do that, it will work, but it would only work if youre viewing the image in Firefox, not IE.

if you get what im sayin 8)

Lol, I know exactly what you are saying. I was trying to do that for the signature I made for scarface but it didn't really work out. Have you tried making the background transparent and saving it as a .tif file?

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
yes. .tif files are only transparent in Firefox. they leave a white background in place of the transparent areas in IE.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ARdoller said:
yes. .tif files are only transparent in Firefox. they leave a white background in place of the transparent areas in IE.

Oh well, if someone is still using IE then they deserve to not be able to look at the signature.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online

No members online now.