I NEED SOME IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the windshield wipers on mustangs suck a$$? I know that mine do. They wipe kind of slow, and they also don't do a very good job clearing rain away, even with new wiper blades. I was just wondering if anyone knows any tricks to get them to work well.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
BALZY_GT said:
Has anyone else noticed that the windshield wipers on mustangs suck a$$? I know that mine do. They wipe kind of slow, and they also don't do a very good job clearing rain away, even with new wiper blades. I was just wondering if anyone knows any tricks to get them to work well.

put some Rain X on your windshield and get the teflon blades that should help a lot

94gtstang50

Reaction score
+1 for rainx, You know what drives me nuts though, the back window, cant see out of it when it rains. Almost wish there was a wiper back there.

97vertstang

Reaction score
u know what try a vert!!!!!! u guys have huge rear windows ours are half the size!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
I guess that i am used to the wipers on my old probe gt. Those blades were a coupple inches bigger, and the arms performed better in heavy rain. The wipers on my stang are sluggish and weak. Mabey i need to replace my wiper motor?

SMOKE

Reaction score
Perhaps a motor swap is in order.
I would also swap out the blade as mentioned above. Not a huge fan of RaniX though.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SMOKE said:
Perhaps a motor swap is in order.
I would also swap out the blade as mentioned above. Not a huge fan of RaniX though.

you dont like Rain X ??? ? Why, you are the FIRST person I have ever heard that from.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Rainex is nice, or you can just wax your windowshield works good too.

Its funny this thread came up now cus I just did my windshield this past weekend and I went to the car wash yesterday and when I got out on the road I did not even turn on my wipers, the water rolled right off the glass in a matter of seconds. By the time I was doing 55 or 60 the glass was completely dry. Rain X rules

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online