I saved a 4-eye Fox from impending doom [emoji3512]

OP
OP
ElrodKTPQ_89

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
yeah interesting discussion because i want to move to a new k member when i get to the engine replacement mode and i'd like MM just because i know i trust their quality but then i see QA1 and UPR are so much more affordable and i'm not building a track car so, I just would really like the access so i can go with long tubes or a turbo.

I can vouch for both quality of MM parts as well as having plenty of room for longtubes.

Silver95bird

Reaction score
I had a chance at a set of QA1 lower arms but missed out for my wife's Fox, kinda wish i had grabbed them. I still plan on keeping stock uppers on both hers and my 96, though the bushings are toast all the way around on both.

MM stuff is great but its expensive. But nobody mods cars because its cheap.
It all depends on what the car has to do, and what lengths you want to go to get there. Make it yours.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Werecow

Reaction score
Beauty story, man... Thank you from the bottom of my blue blooded heart for saving a pony from that accursed LS heart transplant!!! It really irks the snot out of me to see so many Mustangs bastardized with bow-tie swaps on drag strips or street races. If you wanna sit in a Ford body race a Ford engine, if you wanna race a 'chebbie' go hop in one of those and leave the Mustangs to those of us that would like to chop our cars up to put a respectable engine in it.. another Ford engine!! Ok, crawling down off my soapbox now.. Kudos to you my friend!! Btw, I live in VA, any chance I could rent a small square of your garage? Didn't think so... Cheers mate!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online