I shortened my stock antenna - PICS SOON!

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ill save up some money and get a job but im not parking it. i can't i get out of school 2 hours before everyone else and thats when the buses come. im not waiting for 2 hours.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
all this anticapation and no pics! whatever! we're thru!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well atleast tell me how the black grille looks if you aint got pics yet damnit :slap:

trey they dont always run perfect/stuff breaks thats par of the "fun" my 2nd gear is fucked up since i got the car. it only bothers when i downshift(dont like to go back into 2nd w/o some persuasion) or when i race/ have fun then it grinds like a mofo. Its a bitch but i will drop the tranny and rebuild it this spring. Find a good job to support the habit ;D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
blown intake gasket... it doesn't run very good at all. i have NOOOOOO POWER AT ALL.. my friend beat me in his stock 96 GT and another kid that was messin with me that owns some SUV hung with me till i got out of 2nd gear, thats how slow it is.. at like 5500+ RPM, my car bogs down terribly and then picks back up after is slumps..

clutch seems to be going out. i have to ride it just to switch gears and its hard to get into gear at times..

and somethings loose in my drivetrain, it bucks everytime i let off the gas and when i get back on the gas, it bucks.. as im slowing down, my car bobbles back and forth for some reason..

i need an oil change.. i need to flush the radiator.. i need to trade it in and get a new cobra. iono im just rantin because im pissed off. i want to get stuff done but i have no job and the weather down here fawkin sucks ballls. i can't stand winter, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What are they puttin in the water down there in Texas where everybody flips out about stuff going wrong on their cars? :dunno:

:hammer: O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
DFG_Ownz said:
my antenna is like 8 inches long...

too bad you have no where to put it :ass3:

gayalarm.gif

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey 2nd coat is drying! after that coat, ill go ahead and put it on the car and take a pick then ill finish with clear just to make you guys stop crying. :)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Still no pics? Pssh I just shortened mine today, but the paint is trying also so I dont know how it will look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online