I shortened my stock antenna - PICS SOON!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you guys suck, i just bought one for $6 and used the stock one to beat the shit out of my brother with... 8)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Ballin said:
you guys suck, i just bought one for $6 and used the stock one to beat the shit out of my brother with... 8)
:rollinglaugh:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
who still has antennas these days anyways?

Antennaless FTW!

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya those things hurt like hell I hit my own leg with one when I was messin around lol. How did you guys cut the damn thing? I was trying to use like branch cutter things I can think of the name... but the damn thing made a grove in the blade. And how do you get the little ball off so you can put it back on.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
5.0wned said:
Ya those things hurt like hell I hit my own leg with one when I was messin around lol. How did you guys cut the damn thing? I was trying to use like branch cutter things I can think of the name... but the damn thing made a grove in the blade. And how do you get the little ball off so you can put it back on.

you can use a cutoff wheel...and i think you can just use some pliers to pull the ball off.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.0wned said:

I used a hack saw to cut it, and used the claw end of a hammer while holding the antenna in a vice and yanked it off.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
trey where in the hell are the pics lol. in the time it has taken you to paint this antenna i could have painted your whole car. :rollinglaugh:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
who still has antennas these days anyways?

Antennaless FTW!

I just unscrewed mine. :rollinglaugh:

You do not need one.

I get every station clear as...clear as rain....glass...ah bitch....

FUCK ANTENNAS HA.

I bet it looks good though shortened.

*waits in line with everyone else for picatures*

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well since everyone wants pics of a shortened antenna, here is mine....i dont have any specifically of the antenna, but i will get some by 4pm tomorrow...if i dont, you can ban me. :D

it was the first mod i did to my car. 8) old skool pic.
car002.jpg

newest pic...
IM000777.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
you guys still suck...here is some pics of my antenna and the rest of my dirty car. :-[

SLP001-1.jpg

SLP002-1.jpg

SLP003-1.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Ballin said:
Fets said:
My antenna is bigger then yours ;D

my car is faster than yours ;D

bahahahaha just cause you got those pinstripes you think your ballin!

Heres mine, its the same height as the roof.
DSC00939.jpg

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
97blackgt said:
how long is that beast? 8 inches?

sumthin like that, i measure it tomorrow...and only mustang peeps notice it, it looks like it should have been that way factory. :pimp:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
too short IMO...

i cut my down to 18" so it should be the same height as my roof. and i actually forgot that my antenna was drying all this time ahah.. ill snap pics of it tomorrow when i get home from schoolio. pics will be up at like 2:30pm central!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well, IMO cutting it to match the line of the roof is still way too big...and you can still have a sword fight with it, its too big. ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online