I shortened my stock antenna - PICS SOON!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey guys, ummm yeah so the gf is grounded, again. this time she was 18 minutes late for those of you who remember why last time rofl... but anyways.. i was gonna wash the stang like super good but it is rainy again.. :rant: :rant:

sooo yeah i decided to shorten the antenna on my car. i cut it down to 18" and just put a coat of paint on it. lol i used some appliance paint. right now its drying from the first coat but once it dries, im gonna sand it down a bit, wash it off and do another coat, then put a couple coats of clear on it. then ill take some pics once its back on the car! :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
well i started about 20 minutes ago.. and ive been on the 'puter for about 10. sooooo ???

(thats 10 minutes, ill save you time from bustin out the calculator)

Rantheman

Reaction score
it should look good. I did my own I didn't want to buy one I just knocked the little ball off cut it down and made sure the little ball went on stiff then painted it!!

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
waiting.................. :rant:

"then ill take some pics once its back on the car!"

settle down grasshoppas.. ahaha all your cars are green.. losers! im a black cobra, i eat grasshoppers for fawkin breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

i think i just made the best metaphor in the history of sn95! :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

ummm, so yeah. i kno what you guys are probably thinking. ???...... soo................................. ok

yeah, im leaving. :-\

smokeybear

Reaction score
it should look good. I did my own I didn't want to buy one I just knocked the little ball off cut it down and made sure the little ball went on stiff then painted it!!

He he he said stiff and ball in the same sentince :hammer:

Im really stressed out right now so Im being silly

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ahah yeah matt. i didn't get to put another coat on today cause it was raining. ill have to wait to finish up tomorrow.

on a side note - my car is running like shit! :)

:'( :'( :'( :'(

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
blown intake gasket... it doesn't run very good at all. i have NOOOOOO POWER AT ALL.. my friend beat me in his stock 96 GT and another kid that was messin with me that owns some SUV hung with me till i got out of 2nd gear, thats how slow it is.. at like 5500+ RPM, my car bogs down terribly and then picks back up after is slumps..

clutch seems to be going out. i have to ride it just to switch gears and its hard to get into gear at times..

and somethings loose in my drivetrain, it bucks everytime i let off the gas and when i get back on the gas, it bucks.. as im slowing down, my car bobbles back and forth for some reason..

i need an oil change.. i need to flush the radiator.. i need to trade it in and get a new cobra. iono im just rantin because im pissed off. i want to get stuff done but i have no job and the weather down here fawkin sucks ballls. i can't stand winter, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online