I sold out

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I understand it's a Ford hatch but is the model name ST or what?
Its a Ford focus and the trim level is ST. Like the gt500s of focus (well in North America). It has a 2.0L ecoboost with a 6 speed, has recaro seats and many other goodies. Currently its one of the best fwd cars.

Well I guess you can get a shelby conversion on the ST, but its seems like an overpriced badge which doesnt mean anything.

Really want to see how much the AWD RS (North American) will cost in 2016.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Nice purchase man. If you decide to seperate the XXRs from the tires, lemme know. They staggered?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
No thanks. Drove a few. Not a fan. Would've bought a 15' gt if I could've swung the payment. But I needed a four door anyway. I like mustangs but invariably they aren't a business car. Disagree all you'd like but rolling up to a meeting in a suit and tie driving a loud mustang blatantly screams asshole.

lulz

C'mon Steven. I'm a risk management executive overseeing operational risk for a $100+ billion lending portfolio, and not once have I ever gotten anything from any of my peers, leadership, or staff about my car other than "your car is awesome." I wear suits and ties all the time and nobody cares. Also, my car is not loud at all. It's super quiet. I also have Recaros, the tech package, heated seats, glass roof, etc etc.

It's fine if you needed a four-door, but your boy-racer car does not say anything more (or less) about you than a mustang.

Ah well, today I'm going to drive my "asshole car" to Vegas for a conference for work next week. It's gonna bet hard packing my Armani suits knowing everyone will disregard what I'm saying next week when I'm speaking at the conference because I drive a shiny red mustang. LOL

Paul.

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
lulz

C'mon Steven. I'm a risk management executive overseeing operational risk for a $100+ billion lending portfolio, and not once have I ever gotten anything from any of my peers, leadership, or staff about my car other than "your car is awesome." I wear suits and ties all the time and nobody cares. Also, my car is not loud at all. It's super quiet. I also have Recaros, the tech package, heated seats, glass roof, etc etc.

It's fine if you needed a four-door, but your boy-racer car does not say anything more (or less) about you than a mustang.

Ah well, today I'm going to drive my "asshole car" to Vegas for a conference for work next week. It's gonna bet hard packing my Armani suits knowing everyone will disregard what I'm saying next week when I'm speaking at the conference because I drive a shiny red mustang. LOL

Paul.

Paul, I think you took things out of context with me. I'm not insulting your car, I actually really like it. Truth be told, I drove a few 13's and 14's and found they weren't for me. I can't really explain why, it just didn't fit me well. Like I said, I would've bought a 15' GT if I could've swung it.

I know myself better than anyone else, and I know I would get a bit over zealous daily driving a mustang everyday. This was really more for traveling, space, and to change it up a bit.

However, you as well as I know that image does play a roll. Hence your Armani suits. If you rolled up to a meeting managing millions and you drove a beat up old cobra the last thing anyone would thing is "frugal".

Don't take what I said as criticism.

the.greg

Reaction score
Are you going to have a FS thread for the cobra?

I may be in the market for the right sn95 4v.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online