I sold out

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
As ghostly ghost I am on this forum anymore, I still visit everyday. I will admit with graduating, the new job, new city, and new everything I've been consumed by the new and don't have the time I once had as a greasy smelly college student. But alas, I have news. I still own the cobra, however shes about to be for sale. Don't cry, because I bought this loaded out ST3 and it's ridiculously quick and nimble for the money I paid.

It's brand new, loaded out every option, last of the 14' body style (my preference). Mods will come in due time, first on the list is tint and eventually a motor mount, exhaust, front splitter, and maybe a cobb tuner. It's oxford white on black heated leather recaro interior. It's time to move on, I have to travel for work, and I've come to appreciate the comforts of a new car. Besides, I plan to build a 67 fairlane with a coyote in the next couple of years with my father. So anyway, I'll still be around, if any of you are interested in my spiffy corbeau suede seats or wheels I'll be selling those separate from the car. Or you can buy the whole package if you'd like. Cheers!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the cobra is getting sold?

julien-shaking-head.gif%3Fw%3D584

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
the cobra is getting sold?

julien-shaking-head.gif%3Fw%3D584

indubitably. Its 200 miles away from me now and the last thing on my mind. I pay off my student loans, pay on the car some, get my bump in pay, I'll have another toy. But in the foreseeable future I have no way of working on it. Besides I want to build a fairlane.

Kboss87

Reaction score
I hope you better luck with your ST than I did! Was a fun car but too many trips on a roll back and I gave up.

OP
OP
Steven

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I would've bought a Coyote.

No thanks. Drove a few. Not a fan. Would've bought a 15' gt if I could've swung the payment. But I needed a four door anyway. I like mustangs but invariably they aren't a business car. Disagree all you'd like but rolling up to a meeting in a suit and tie driving a loud mustang blatantly screams asshole.

I I love the recaros and tech package. Cars been sound so far. Hopefully I don't have an issue with it. Thing is I can find the happiest and least happiest of owners on the Internet. What it comes down to is my personal experience with the car. Time will tell but I'm happy so that's what counts.

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
I'd hang onto the cobra unless you were strapped for cash. You are right about taking a loud typical teenager car to a business meeting. It makes you feel like a schmuck. So I have a loud car and a quiet one. Lol. You should do the same.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Not a bad idea at all. I'd make the same choice. Much nicer, and newer car. Your old Cobra is definitely clean but not as nice to drive around in.

clflorida

Reaction score
Afraid of others thinking hes an asshole because of his loud mustang; plans to buy an exhaust for his 4 door (maybe turbo)4cyl.
5500fd4026443439fc51d95e4c25a595.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
the ST is a sweet little car, but I wouldn't exactly call it more of a business car than a Mustang; it's a hot hatch not a Mercedes. If you wanted to look official showing up in a suit I'm not sure the ST would have been my first choice but nice car none the less.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I understand it's a Ford hatch but is the model name ST or what?

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 6 Plus

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online