I SOLLLDDDDD ITTTT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichV

Reaction score
I'm all for cars that can handle well, but couldn't bring myself to buy one of these. I'd flog one on a track if the keys were given to me, but that would be it.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
my "miata story". i was at buyers used cars in columbus ohio with my wife, my sister and her husband. i seen this little red sporty looking mazda. i asked for the keys cause the doors were locked. the lady goes and get the keys, unlocks the doors as my wife and them were seriously clowning on me hardcore for showing any interest in this tiny little car. i said aaahhh...fuuk em'. the lady then puts the top down and hops out and says...let me go get a tag and you can drive it....i then say..cool as i hop in. i shit you not when i tell you i had 11 people dam near on the floor laughing at how fn dumb i looked in a car that the windsheild came up to my fn shoulders lol. i think i could wear a miata as a shoe!!

if it weren't for the size of the car i could build a nasty little miata lol. just too dam little

TanTop94

Reaction score
A tow hitch on a Miata? What are you towing, a Power Wheels toy?

I would guess a trailer with tools and track tires.

A power wheels towing a power wheels? That doesn't make much sense

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

God damn lol the hate is strong haha! He actually tows around his stand up jetskies and it does surprisingly well at it. Also he got hit twice cause people couldn't see his car. You put that in the way so they get a nice tow hitch in their car to hopefully stop them from hitting his car.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
God damn lol the hate is strong haha! He actually tows around his stand up jetskies and it does surprisingly well at it. Also he got hit twice cause people couldn't see his car. You put that in the way so they get a nice tow hitch in their car to hopefully stop them from hitting his car.

Here you can suposely get in big shit for driving around with a hitch on. If you get rear ended that hitch is going right through everything causing huge damage. Where if you didnt have a ditch it could be a minor accident resulting in 2 bumpers.

Ive heard of insurance companies having fights about it.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Here you can suposely get in big shit for driving around with a hitch on. If you get rear ended that hitch is going right through everything causing huge damage. Where if you didnt have a ditch it could be a minor accident resulting in 2 bumpers.

I never have had any issue carrying my big weight transfer hitch in my F150 from anyone insurance or otherwise. I have had people hit my hitch 3 times over the years & it does protect me a lot! I like it for that. It is not illegal anywhere even though one senator hit one & tried to pass a bill against it...was never supported.

I had a most fun day running a SN95 V6 rental car against a Miata on a very curvy section of hiway here in Oregon years ago...no other traffic, nice Fall colors, gorgeous scenery through the canyon and a warm evening...He of course got me on the curves with superior handling but I pushed the SN95 as hard as I felt comfortable & I got him on the straights & hills easily...we passed each other a dozen times & more...both gave thumbs up for a fun lil run as I finally turned off. We were hitting 85-95 average speeds through some nice tight 55 curves & it was a ball. I will nod to Miatas now in memory of that day but never want to own one.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I once saw a bright red Corvette (around an 03ish if I had to guess) towing a big boat painted bright red that was twice the size of the Vette. I lol'd so hard... Wish I had my phone out and ready, that would have been an epic pic

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score

Ive heard of this as well but hey if you didn't smash into me you wouldn't have my hitch in ur radiator lol .... My hitch is on full time on my truck

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my "miata story". i was at buyers used cars in columbus ohio with my wife, my sister and her husband. i seen this little red sporty looking mazda. i asked for the keys cause the doors were locked. the lady goes and get the keys, unlocks the doors as my wife and them were seriously clowning on me hardcore for showing any interest in this tiny little car. i said aaahhh...fuuk em'. the lady then puts the top down and hops out and says...let me go get a tag and you can drive it....i then say..cool as i hop in. i shit you not when i tell you i had 11 people dam near on the floor laughing at how fn dumb i looked in a car that the windsheild came up to my fn shoulders lol. i think i could wear a miata as a shoe!!

if it weren't for the size of the car i could build a nasty little miata lol. just too dam little

Brett (Madstang) daily drives a miata and he is like 6'3" I believe. He said he has plenty of head room iirc. How frickin' tall are you Tony?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Brett (@Madstang) daily drives a miata and he is like 6'3" I believe. He said he has plenty of head room iirc. How frickin' tall are you Tony?

Brett is uber skinny isn't he? Tall guys that are really thin have no meat on their legs/backside etc and don't sit as high as a thick tall guy. IIRC Tony is a good 6'5" and he isn't a boney dude so he probably would easily be 4 or more inches higher in the seat then someone who isn't as thick.

I've had this problem since I was a teenager with my extremely thick legs/lower build. I stopped powerlifting so i'm not as big but I used to sit higher in my car then my buddy who was 2 inches taller.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Brett (Madstang) daily drives a miata and he is like 6'3" I believe. He said he has plenty of head room iirc. How frickin' tall are you Tony?
last time i was measured at the 'ol docs i was 6'7" .5

edit: and i weighed 269 :) cause fat ass

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
My miata was a 90 which was the first year. I would only mess with a 90-97 NA body style anyway. My buddy had a Honda S2000 at the same time. From the outside the Honda looks bigger, but on the inside, there was 3 times the foot and body room in the Miata. Like I said we can all bash any car but until we actually spend time behind the wheel, what is the point? For example I used to bash Hondas until I owned a CRX Si which was probably the best car I ever owned for reliability and fun factor.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Ive heard of this as well but hey if you didn't smash into me you wouldn't have my hitch in ur radiator lol .... My hitch is on full time on my truck

Agreed 100%. If you're going to hit me then **** you you're hitting my hitch instead of trashing my rear end. Then again the hitch on my truck is not removable. I kid you not. I've never seen anything like it. It's wild. Either way, not removing it. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online