I SOLLLDDDDD ITTTT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshblck1

Reaction score
I finally sold that turd!!!!!!!! it had soooooo many issues,a pretty twisted frame being one of them! I thankful found someone looking to restore the stang but I just wanted to say thank you for all the help this community has given me!! Now off to buy a miata!!!....no seriously

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's horrible miatas are always gay no matter what motors in it

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've always thought monster miata conversions were cool... (5.0 swap).

I think this one is blown

QogMf8nl.jpg

Also, I'm not sure how a car can be homosexual.

OP
OP
J

Joshblck1

Reaction score
Haha the funy thing is I sold my first miata cause I wanted something more manly, now ive had Mustangs and I dont care whats manly any more, I just want what I enjoy driving

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Joshblck1

Reaction score
And btw, i waaaaayy more guys driving miatas then driving stangs, atleast around here, I cant count how many times ive said to myself " wow thats a sexy mustang" pulled up and its a 60 yr old grama

OP
OP
J

Joshblck1

Reaction score
Looks wise, mustangs will always have miatas beat but quality control has been a major issue for me with my mustangs, its probably because ive always had a limited budget but still

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
As long as you're happy!!! You can stop trying to justify your decision here, it'll just lead to 5 pages of BS that we'll redact without warning and piss everyone off in the process. Again, congrats on the lifestyle change, we are a very tolerant community here and will not mind if you fly your flag here!!

:gayflag:

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've always thought monster miata conversions were cool... (5.0 swap).

I think this one is blown

QogMf8nl.jpg

Also, I'm not sure how a car can be homosexual.

The only thing cool about the car is the forged 3 piece wheels and the duckbill spoiler .... I don't care what anyone says , getting in and out of a miata screams I puff guys off . My dad's friend French guy loves his miata and he's like we need to go downtown with the top down for girls ... I then said I'll never get in that thing ...

Tommy92

Reaction score
I wanted something more manly, now ive had Mustangs and I dont care whats manly any more, I just want what I enjoy driving

Wait but you knock on mustangs bc 60 year old women drive it? So which is it?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think a miata build for autocross or track day would be awesome.
Not a car I would cruise around in, but on a track I think they'd be tons of fun.

OP
OP
J

Joshblck1

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to flame on your boards, Ive owned two mustangs and 1 miata. So i feel I have a good idea of what differences these cars offer. For the record I am not gay lol I think ill get a shirt for that now lol I am in the wrong place to hate on mustangs so ima leave now! Thanks again!

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to flame on your boards, Ive owned two mustangs and 1 miata. So i feel I have a good idea of what differences these cars offer. For the record I am not gay lol I think ill get a shirt for that now lol I am in the wrong place to hate on mustangs so ima leave now! Thanks again!

We are just joking with you, Miata is a pretty sweet car for on track especially for the cost.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I love miatas! I think they are neat little cars, my brother has one and Id say has done some pretty tasteful mods to it to make it something that is great to cruise around in.

Its in my backyard in this picture...he was keeping his hardtop in our shed so he just drove it back there so we didnt have to walk very far haha.

nightfire

Reaction score
A tow hitch on a Miata? What are you towing, a Power Wheels toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online