I think i might have to change my name....

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
ok, so when are you gonna come up to tally and let me buff the shit out of it and then get some pics with mine..........
as sooon as i have the money to get some touchups done on the paint. the frot bumper needs some lovin. :-[

and i wish i would have gotten a cobra sooner, driving the GT is like drivin a RWD civic now, i need to 4V swap that biatch. :pimp2:

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
and i wish i would have gotten a cobra sooner, driving the GT is like drivin a RWD civic now, i need to 4V swap that biatch. :pimp2:

I felt EXACTLY the same way when I got my Cobra.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
^ Thats all that matters David. Haha, pushing anymore power than what you or I are already sitting on in this state will just get you in jail.

S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
^ Thats all that matters David. Haha, pushing anymore power than what you or I are already sitting on in this state will just get you in jail.
u aint lying :(

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Meh I'd rather have a really nice looking stang first, then power, or 50-50. At 19, I really dont need power unless I dont want to live to be legally able to drink

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Meh I'd rather have a really nice looking stang first, then power, or 50-50. At 19, I really dont need power unless I dont want to live to be legally able to drink
what the hell would be the difference at 19 or at 45..still gonna want to go fast. and like you have said, you are about looks, you might as well get a new edge V6 since you like that body style more.

S281 #39B

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I would never use a Mystic Cobra as a track car...but thats just me :dunno:

I would shine up and baby the hell out of it.
Sorry I would race the hell out of it while I kept it clean and showed it off 8) I want a mystic cobra because they are so damn perty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online