I want a Blower....Daily Driving....

Tony Montana

Reaction score
I want a basic blower, im leaning towards a vortech S Trim. I am just wondering how it will affect my daily driving, any opinions?

My car is basically stock otherwise, Id probably ad a good aftermarket intake/TB as well.

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Ok in the future if i decide to dip in the motor (who knows since its my dd) how would HCI be?

Im thinking the trickflow kit.

Whats a good price for a complete S trim kit, ive seen them between 1500-2000 on the corral, and know of one for 1300 missing a couple of parts.

DamieN

Reaction score
Go on ebay for the s - trim tons of crazy blower's on there randomly, and for the trick flow H/C/I I think it's about 3000 with taxes etc... I think the add says it will bring it to 350 hp... cant remeber for sure though... hope that helps

Julian Moore

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
KB FTW :bunny3:

FTW is too freaking much money. lol Tony, your driving a 94 Mustang....I strongly suggest buying a new blower.
http://www.superchargersonline.com/
These guys have amazing prices. As far as H/C/I..your call. This is the only site I poist on that i s so cam ccrazy. Our engines have no problems making 500 rwhp on a stock cam. Why look for driveability issues...I don't get it. But if you feel like pulling the cam and all the extra work for such a little increas..by all means do it. Have a blower cam made rom Anderson Ford..to match your specs. You will definetly need to upgrade your fule system, injectors, tb, MAF and get a sdafe tune if you want to start making that kind of power. Again, I have the a/c inmy car, it runs very low 11's on drag radials, and can cruise all day never going over 180 degrees in traffic. Good luck!!

OP
OP
T

Tony Montana

Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
95KBGT said:
KB FTW :bunny3:

FTW is too freaking much money. lol Tony, your driving a 94 Mustang....I strongly suggest buying a new blower.
http://www.superchargersonline.com/
These guys have amazing prices. As far as H/C/I..your call. This is the only site I poist on that i s so cam ccrazy. Our engines have no problems making 500 rwhp on a stock cam. Why look for driveability issues...I don't get it. But if you feel like pulling the cam and all the extra work for such a little increas..by all means do it. Have a blower cam made rom Anderson Ford..to match your specs. You will definetly need to upgrade your fule system, injectors, tb, MAF and get a sdafe tune if you want to start making that kind of power. Again, I have the a/c inmy car, it runs very low 11's on drag radials, and can cruise all day never going over 180 degrees in traffic. Good luck!!

Sounds good, thats what i heard about the cams, and i figured why mess with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online