I want to see wheels -- Gallery link for all pictures in post 1 --

thorco3

Reaction score
Re: i want to see wheels

here's a better pic of the 10th anni's

oh and i could prolly find out what size those fr's are on the black cobra, i think they are 17's but i'll see if i can get ahold of jeremy and ask him. He sold that car to get an 05gt... a mistake imo... but i just really love sn95 cobras lol

10thanni7.jpg

S

scarface

thorco3 said:
here's a better pic of the 10th anni's

oh and i could prolly find out what size those fr's are on the black cobra, i think they are 17's but i'll see if i can get ahold of jeremy and ask him. He sold that car to get an 05gt... a mistake imo... but i just really love sn95 cobras lol

10thanni7.jpg
Wow, that looks good! what springs are you running?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

JonBeast said:
95KBGT said:
:argh: i will never make up my mind...ever...i wish i could go 18's but they are 500 bucks more exspensive than 17's. so if i wanted wheels before christmas id go 17's. just still dont know if they will look ok. i will be going anthracite fo sho.
I'm in the same dilemma as you man. I want 18s.....but tires are a bitch.

I'm in between black and anthracite....both would look sick with our DFG.
i hear ya man, I like black wheels alot, hell if i had a black car like trey i would be getting black 03 cobras..BLACKED OUT. I like black on our cars but including you and i believe droptop yall both have black wheels on a DFG car. I wanna shake things up a bit, plus i liked black wheels before everyone and their cousin started putting them on EVERYTHING. I see all types of cars all types of colors, with black wheels...i think anthracite would look amazing on our cars. they should go well with our smoked headlights.

My problem is i saw a set of anthracite bullets on a black bullit not to long ago, had 245/45 in the front and 315/35 in the rear, looked amazing, he had the same lowering springs and everything as me...so i was set on 17's they are cheap. But then i see 18's online and they look o soooo :rockyou: I will prob go 17's just cause tires are cheaper, and i can get them at $544 shiped to my door.

thorco if you could find out tire size, wheel size and lowering springs that would be awesome!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score

95KBGT said:
JonBeast said:
95KBGT said:
:argh: i will never make up my mind...ever...i wish i could go 18's but they are 500 bucks more exspensive than 17's. so if i wanted wheels before christmas id go 17's. just still dont know if they will look ok. i will be going anthracite fo sho.
I'm in the same dilemma as you man. I want 18s.....but tires are a bitch.

I'm in between black and anthracite....both would look sick with our DFG.
i hear ya man, I like black wheels alot, hell if i had a black car like trey i would be getting black 03 cobras..BLACKED OUT. I like black on our cars but including you and i believe droptop yall both have black wheels on a DFG car. I wanna shake things up a bit, plus i liked black wheels before everyone and their cousin started putting them on EVERYTHING. I see all types of cars all types of colors, with black wheels...i think anthracite would look amazing on our cars. they should go well with our smoked headlights.

My problem is i saw a set of anthracite bullets on a black bullit not to long ago, had 245/45 in the front and 315/35 in the rear, looked amazing, he had the same lowering springs and everything as me...so i was set on 17's they are cheap. But then i see 18's online and they look o soooo :rockyou: I will prob go 17's just cause tires are cheaper, and i can get them at $544 shiped to my door.

thorco if you could find out tire size, wheel size and lowering springs that would be awesome!
I am VERY tempted to get 18" anthracite bullitts....you don't see them very often. But everyone has bullitts....DAMN IT its so hard to decide on wheels.

17s are awesome because tires are cheap and its not that expensive to get some nice meats on the rears....but damn it 18s look so nice :-[

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

17s are awesome because tires are cheap and its not that expensive to get some nice meats on the rears....but damn it 18s look so nice :-[

i know, 18 inch tires are expenisve as hell. i want some 295 bfg kdw2s, but i dont wanna spend $550 on them. :'(

you can get some summitomo 315s for like $110 on tirerack. :eek:

Hellion94

Reaction score

Why the heck not, i'll post my wheels in here. I don't see much of them.

Steeda Ultrlite II's 17x9 in the front with 245/35's and 18x9.5 rears with 295/35's

side-2.jpg

back-1.jpg

side-1.jpg

side.jpg

Aztec Gold 97

Reaction score

Hellion94 said:
Why the heck not, i'll post my wheels in here. I don't see much of them.

Steeda Ultrlite II's 17x9 in the front with 245/35's and 18x9.5 rears with 295/35's

side-2.jpg

back-1.jpg

side-1.jpg

side.jpg
Ultralite 2s are soo underrated. Car looks amazing bro.

Hellion94

Reaction score

Thanks Aztec. They really are underrated. They are amazing looking wheels. and they are cheap too, and light, they are awesome.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

UPDATE: well i dont think my mind will ever be made up on size. or make of the wheel. im starting to think that dark gray bullits in 18's would look amazing on my car (like the movie) however everyone has em. I saw a set of GT40 wheels on a terminator that where AMAZING but i cant find a set with tires. thats the kicker, if i can find 18's with tires allready mounted and ballanced....argh...

thorco3

Reaction score

some 18" chrome bullitts would be the hottness!!! and it just so happens that i've got a set that i need to sell. I'm letting these go rediculously cheap. wheels tires, balanced, chrome valve stems/caps... extra set of center caps if you want 'em...

downtown%20007.jpg

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

haha how much bro? im not sure id get em specifically because i need a 10-10.5in rear wheel. and going from 8 to a 9 wouldnt help. i was looking at those DD cobra R's.....

thorco3

Reaction score

sure it would... how big of a tire are u running on the 8" cobra... I know a 275 is right at home on a 9" wheel and i've heard of peeps running a 285-295 with no probs.

I originally wanted 1k for the set (wheels and tires) but i'm having trouble getting rid of them and at this point would let them go for 750... I really just need the money

The Green GT

Reaction score

I have DD black '95 Cobra R's on my DFG GT and I LOVE them. I get compliments all the time. Fronts are 255/40. Rears are 315/35

Ive lowered it since these pics but I only have a few crappy shots of it after it was lowered

Picture899.jpg

Picture897.jpg

Picture896.jpg

Picture895.jpg

Picture894.jpg

Picture893.jpg

Picture892.jpg

Picture891.jpg

Picture889.jpg

Picture888.jpg

e99a9a7b.jpg

255bf158.jpg

LOWERED
Picture991.jpg

95KBGT, is that a 4 in cowl? If so could you post a picture from the drivers seat? I want to see what Ill be seeing while Im driving if I get that hood. Thanks.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

i will get you a pic when you post up better pics of those sick fucking wheels. Lick croutch down on the ground with your car at an angle. I want to see how much wheel gap you have. i want to see stance etc. i MUST SEE.

The Green GT

Reaction score

95KBGT said:
i will get you a pic when you post up better pics of those sick fucking wheels. Lick croutch down on the ground with your car at an angle. I want to see how much wheel gap you have. i want to see stance etc. i MUST SEE.
I should have time to wash my car and take some pics friday if Im off. If not them saturday.

And you will not be dissapointed with those wheels. I was debating on them or black DD FR500's and Im so happy I went with these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online