I want to see wheels -- Gallery link for all pictures in post 1 --

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Gallery link Here:
UPDATED WITH ALL PICTURES ON ONE PAGE!

Thanks to Red96GT for compiling these pictures!
it's much easier to browse through! :thumb:

Im having trouble figuring out what type or wheels, coating and size i should put on my Deep Forest Green SN95. I have a eibach sporline drop. I wouldnt mind going to 18's but i like to race my car. and im hurting for money. Im not sure which direction i should go on coatings cause im going for a darkened look. (i have tinted tails and headlights.) and i keep going back and forth between, black, black chrome, hypercoated, or anthracite.

HELP me out. Please Post sizes, on Wheels AND tires. Color. Drop etc! also please comment on what you think i should go with.

Rantheman

Reaction score
Re: i want to see wheels

i know a guy here with deep dish bullets chrome they are 18x10 rear with 295 and 18x9 front with 255 look sweet don't have any pics though

but i got 17" bullets polished if you want to see pics let me know

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

yea post up everything, i have a minumum balance to spend ($1,000) i like chrome, but ive been told that since im going for a dark theme i should go black chrome or black. well black chrome they dont make fr500's in. i dont really want to go to 18's cause that would be more exspensive. (new tires) where as if i went 17's i could at least re use 2 of my exsisting tires.

u n v kenny

Reaction score

quat.jpg

ses.jpg

Nater

Reaction score

These are my black 18 SVT cobras. I love these wheels. Current tires are Pirelli 285/35 in the rear and Kuhmo 275/35 in front
nater1800.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

you havent made up your mind yet ::)........................... :hammer: :hammer:

I know its a hard choice to make, it took me over a month :-\ I'll get some CLOSE UP pics of the hypercoated wheels today and post them for you tonight :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

Ok 95KBGT here is some close ups, let me know what you think..........

5c59a796.jpg

761c47e5.jpg

a8c24cde.jpg

0180e707.jpg

736b5bc6.jpg

yea the cars dirty, havent had time to do a good detail ::)

boy looking back at my pics, I need some new brake equipment..........that stock stuff looks like SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

I think on red, either chrome, hypercoat, or anthracite looks best.

BullitSN95

Reaction score

Here you go!!
Black Bullits!!

myspace2200.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Every day I look at them and I wanna :rockyou: my car hahah

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

okay this is getting harder and harder. my little brother has a 04 cobra with chrome cobras and 275's i may see if he will let me put a front a rear on and see how she sits. if they look good, its still going to be a toss up on what type of wheel and coating. i love the hypercoating, but i will not go up to 18's.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score

95KBGT said:
okay this is getting harder and harder. my little brother has a 04 cobra with chrome cobras and 275's i may see if he will let me put a front a rear on and see how she sits. if they look good, its still going to be a toss up on what type of wheel and coating. i love the hypercoating, but i will not go up to 18's.

I think the hypercoated are out of the selection since your going to stick to smaller than 18 wheels, for some reason it only comes on 18 inch wheels :dunno:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score

ya i wondered y they were only in 18's. I think hypercoated would look best but i understand not wanting to go to a bigger rim. If i was you i would stay away from chrome and go with a "darker" theme i guess you could say.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score

chrome wont look bad on dfg i just am not a big 'bling" guy i guess. Hypercoated is a good compromise as it has more depth and not as much bright shine (couldnt think how to say it better u pry know what i mean anyways). I still dont understand y they are no 17's :lame:.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score

97WhitePony said:
FRPP FR500s....

IN MY SIG
do you have any sort of drop? any more pics? tire size?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online