If My Stang Died Tommorow....

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I think that SN95's have the capability of looking much sexier than new edges. However, aas far as appearnace goes, a stock SN95 like mine doesn't look as good as a stock new edge. But put some wheels and springs on my car, and I'd pick my car any day. :pimp2:

And I don't think any of those cars are even rice to me. I like some imports, I'm not into that whole scene, but some of them are very well done.

S

scarface

SRT Handz said:
I Have ALWAYS loved Datsun 510's...and an SR20DET motor would be SEXY as fell in a 510

102homer16-3.jpg

turbo_datsun.jpg
+ 1 my dad had one when I was young.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Good luck finding a 510 in any kinda shape other than complete shit...not to mention finding it for a fair price. Trust me Ive looked. I contacted JGY about buying a full CA18 motor and tranny set for my Datsun and it was not too bad, but I cant imagine how much of a nightmare the harness would be

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Also have fun getting an RB25 out of an R32....since they never had that engine. Sorry to bust your balls but Im'ma Nissan fanatic so its hard to let that stuff go.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Also have fun getting an RB25 out of an R32....since they never had that engine. Sorry to bust your balls but Im'ma Nissan fanatic so its hard to let that stuff go.

edit* Typo.....33

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Fuck a Terminator...talk about being original. :nonono:

I'd have

BMW M3
Toyota Supra turbo
02 Camaro SS

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
WyoTechMSA said:

edit* Typo.....33

Thats better

Haha, just messing with you man

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I'd cry if mine died...lol ....but if I had to do it all over again without going with a sn-95,I would steal my fathers 67 fastback,turn it into a Elanor clone, and swap in a 4v cobra motor,with a 2.8 kenne bell sittin on top....pulley it for 26psi,and shoot for 700whp :noes: :eek:

or.....find a nice clean mid 90's v-8 turbo Lotus,and mod the hell out of it!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online