If you Purchased a (FMS) FranksMustangSupply Shift knob get in here!!!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet thanks frank. Let me know how the UV goes. The stuff my guy tried just made it sticky. You think tapping the ball is strong enough?

The ones I used and made I just used an adhesive with nuts and it worked great.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Sorry for the long post, pretty much laying everything out on the table so you know where I'm at.I'm honest and if my ideas or plans don't work out you guys will be first to know. I'm going to male up a few samples first.Its going to cost a few hundred bucks to get started and I'm still researching a few things so it might be at least a month out before I'm ready to post up samples.

I want to have better quality tooling, product and somthing I can make fit just about any thread type out there. Only thing I won't offer is something for the guys with the non threaded handles like some of the new chebys have.

Oh and I don't plan on drilling glass. Metal is possible if you want something made into a shift knob but the drill press I'm picking up is light duty so I'd like to stick to softer materials like wood, plastic, aluminum..

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI wood sucks. I did a set in cherry on a lathe. Really fun to make, mine were extremely noisy. Unless you can thread it or set some nuts in really good they will rattle.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Happy to report I have never held Frank's knob in my hand!

Not saying your knob isn't nice though.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Oh another thing, I'm planing on doing shifter gaskets similar to the original cobra bobs gaskets but at a even more affordable price. For T5/T45 & 3650.

Bub

Reaction score
I'd be interested. I have a white ball from AM now, would be sick to gave gloss back and some design on it maybe the tribar or something

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online