I'm a pic whore ( more pics!!! )

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
me and peter ( 400rwhp coupe ) went up for a drive to a local little mountain and started taking some pics. in the first couple pics that's vancouver city in background


c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c16.jpg
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
Really Nice Pics.

You have one of the ONLY white stangs i like. white is a very hard color to make look hot and yours looks great.

Night pics always make my Pee-Pee Hard :behind:

...So what camera are you using?
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
i'll take that as a huge compliment :D

i got a Canon Powershot A540, it's an ok little camera, get shte job done
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
Now that you took these pics it makes me wanna go out and take more nightpics AGAIN :aresehole:

I like how you played with the shutter speed and left it open for sick night parking lot pics

If you look at my car and your cars it almost looks the same, just in a different color
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
ya i just started learning how to use the shutter speed and aperature
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
ya i like how that second one turned out.

where the light streaks are is from one car driving up the hill and one driving down the hill when the shutter was open
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
rgs said:
ya i just started learning how to use the shutter speed and aperature

Yeah, stutter speed i am starting to play around with....This week i am gonna go out and try to take night pics of moving cars.

I still don't understand aperature that well....its pissing of....I think if i smoke more weed i will understand it :pimp2:
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
SRT Handz said:
rgs said:
ya i just started learning how to use the shutter speed and aperature
I still don't understand aperature that well....its pissing of....I think if i smoke more weed i will understand it :pimp2:

never hurts to try :) always works for me :p
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
Aperture is the size of the opening in the lense that light passes through. The larger your aperture number, as in f/16, the smaller the hole. The smaller the number like f/2.4, the larger the hole. A smaller aperture opening requires longer shutter time or a faster iso speed and vise versa. The depth of field (this is why objects in the background look blurry in some pics) is also affected by the aperture. The smaller the aperture opening, the greater the depth of field. The larger the opening, the less depth of field.

That's a brief lesson there.....I'm sure I didn't confuse anyone. ::)
 

Brian95SVT

Legend
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
6,871
Reaction score
42
Location
Chesapeake, VA
i agree with srt handz, not a big fan of white cuz the color is plain but yours is clean. i like the rims 2 plus that last pic, i wanna know how you did that. ive seen a couple people have pics like that but i cant seem to figure out how
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
my95gtstang said:
i agree with srt handz, not a big fan of white cuz the color is plain but yours is clean. i like the rims 2 plus that last pic, i wanna know how you did that. ive seen a couple people have pics like that but i cant seem to figure out how

tripod + 5-10 second exposure = the last picture

:)
 

Brian95SVT

Legend
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
6,871
Reaction score
42
Location
Chesapeake, VA
oh so they just start rolling and the camera takes multipule shots, how you get them all into one pic?
i know a little about image editing but not much
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
my95gtstang said:
oh so they just start rolling and the camera takes multipule shots, how you get them all into one pic?
i know a little about image editing but not much

Actually, it's one picture. The shutter on the camera opens for 5 to 10 seconds allowing light to hit the film for that long. It is one picture.

(this is in traditional photography terms but digital is theoretically the same when it comes to this).
 

Brian95SVT

Legend
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
6,871
Reaction score
42
Location
Chesapeake, VA
sweet, i didnt know that. do most cameras come with it?
if im lookin at a camera specs, what do i look for?
i want to get a new camera so i can take pics of my ride and some friends cars as well. mine isnt cutting it these days

hey red, if you have AIM hit me up, seems like we are the only two talking haha
blue96gtstang
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
my95gtstang said:
sweet, i didnt know that. do most cameras come with it?
if im lookin at a camera specs, what do i look for?
i want to get a new camera so i can take pics of my ride and some friends cars as well. mine isnt cutting it these days

hey red, if you have AIM hit me up, seems like we are the only two talking haha
blue96gtstang

you will want a camera with manual settings. Most decent point and shoot cameras come with them. Or if you've got money you would have complete control and awesome pics with a DSLR.
 

Foster98GT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
0
Great pics, the conversation in this thread really supports what i suggested a while back. We need a Photography Forum.
 

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
11,494
Reaction score
163
Foster98GT said:
Great pics, the conversation in this thread really supports what i suggested a while back. We need a Photography Forum.

no, because i would whore it too much
 

rgs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
0
a photography forum would be good :)

or have it as a child board in the multimedia section


and thx on the comments guys :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,879
Messages
1,452,518
Members
13,568
Latest member
gunnybuck

Members online

Top