I'm a pic whore ( more pics!!! )

Peter

Reaction score
all pix were taking with longer shutter speed.

If you see in this pic there was a couple cars that passed in the background which made the picture look a lot sweeter haha
c13.jpg

Anrev

Reaction score
Wow! Very sweet pics! Im gonna have to go try some night shots at the airport I work at. :thumb:

raven69

Reaction score
ah nice pics, good location. thats horizons up bby mountain right? its such a nice view up there, i love going up there to just blaze and drink

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
raven69 said:
ah nice pics, good location. thats horizons up bby mountain right? its such a nice view up there, i love going up there to just blaze and drink

your car is yellow with black stripes right?? i saw you at kensington plaza one night, i was out for a drive and stopped to grab a with a couple buddies and i stopped to grab a starbucks

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
lol ya it is.

where do you live?

Nightcrawler

Reaction score
Edmonton, On wolfpackcc.com as Murph used to live in Coquitlam and Belcarra ... gonna be going back in awhile going to UBC

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
oooo haha. i'm on wolfpack too :p

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
rgs said:
me and peter ( 400rwhp coupe ) went up for a drive to a local little mountain and started taking some pics. in the first couple pics that's vancouver city in background

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

This is probably one of the coolest views i've ever seen in my life. Where is that?

OP
OP
R

rgs

Reaction score
its on the top of a mountain :p

well a little one.

thats called burnaby mountain.

in the second pic, right infront of the white fox is downtown vancouver. from that mountain to the downtown area is about a 25 minute drive if traffic is good

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
sick pics man.. love the night shots.. love the cityscape one too, definitely a cool picture. nice job man! O0 O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online