I'm Done!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
I have decided after my build I am done basicly all I need is headers rotating assembly and gaskets then a tune and tailpipes then I am done with the stang. I want to move on to my chevelle and get the rolling. I am dumping way to much money and time into my stang.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Sweet, but too much time and money into a mustang is impossible. O0

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
I have decided after my build I am done basicly all I need is headers rotating assembly and gaskets then a tune and tailpipes then I am done with the stang. I want to move on to my chevelle and get the rolling. I am dumping way to much money and time into my stang.

FLIP! I hear you on that!!!!
It's going to be sweet that's for SURE.

Oh, and BTW, your never done... :naughty:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i do this all the time, i buy a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, then say im done with the stang....then i save up some cash and a few months later i spend it on the car again...i.e. my cobra bumper. ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ahaha done with his stang.... haven't heard that before..

car looks good man. that chevelle will be awesome too! what year? (chevelle)

S

scarface

I hear you Ran...Im done with my stang too....unless it doesnt sell ??? well...um...nevermind :(

97blackgt

Reaction score
yeah u cant just quit modding the stang...there always gatta be something else u can do to it

but a chevelle def has a lot of potential too good luck with that

gt96stang

Reaction score
You can never be done.. I thought I was done, then I started looking into nitrous kits... bah, good thing i've lost all i've bid on so far. :D

Gustang

Reaction score
+1 on the never done.... i thought i'd be done after exhaust & some wheels.. but the next mod is never good enough, im always lookin for somethin more

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
sorry guys been at my gf house so havn't been on here yeah I know your never done but I would like to get a good rolling start on my chevelle and it a 1965 chevelle

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.