i'm not angry just sad!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOAHH buddy!

No more talking to snakebit about the 4V swap.
He's bias!! lol >:D >:D >:D

Ok, let's look at what you've already got here.
PI headswap, cams and all the jazz to go with it.

and you want 400 HP. that's easy with a 2V.

get a forged rotating assembly, or shortblock.
put your stuff back on there.. Then get a mild blower, like a vortec or Nitrous?

your done.
Plus you could push more power a year or two from now when you say, hmmmmm, I think I want more power.

Though a 4V swap would be cool, your still only at 300 HP, and the assembly isn't forged.
cams are double cost since there's 4. imagine degreeing those suckers!

Price it out man, new motor, install, different computer, tune, is the fuel system the same? ect ect.
I'm not saying don't do the 4V. it would be cool.

but,
is it really worth the cost involved?

That's the question IMO.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

444444444444444444444444 vvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
well i thought about it today. i am staying n/a and I am redoing the short block the knock is coming from the block and i am going to do some tests tonight. but i am keeping everything except for i am changing the shortblock and i am going to have a valve job and port and polish and some small things i won't tell yet. but I just don't want to add a blower of a 4v too much changing to do

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
well i thought about it today. i am staying n/a and I am redoing the short block the knock is coming from the block and i am going to do some tests tonight. but i am keeping everything except for i am changing the shortblock and i am going to have a valve job and port and polish and some small things i won't tell yet. but I just don't want to add a blower of a 4v too much changing to do

:p :p :p stinky 2 valve :D

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
Screw him and his 4V..Ill be your friend :)

Roger that :thumb:

Snakebit will just be mad, when you beat him.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p 4 valve owns all :banana: :banana: :banana:
:blah2: :blah2:

"i'm a winner"
just keep saying it, over and over. :thumb:

:hammer:

dutman98

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the car. How many miles were on it? btw If it was my car i would save up some money and get a shortbock and some porting and polishing with some nasty cams. Good luck O0

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
dutman98 said:
Sorry to hear about the car. How many miles were on it? btw If it was my car i would save up some money and get a shortbock and some porting and polishing with some nasty cams. Good luck O0
there is 2,000 miles on a new motor I had everything done you could do n/a except for port and polishing