Im Scared...............

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Im going to do it. Im getting a Mac O/R Prochamber. Found a great deal and now i have to act apon it.

;[ Should i be scared driving catless? I know alot of mustangs do in my state. [illinois]

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
hmmmm, I think you'd be better off waiting for a catted or at least modular midpipe. :dunno:

gt96stang

Reaction score
Move to FL... No emissions. :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

But how many times have you seen a cop crawl under a car to see if it has cats?

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
hmmmm, I think you'd be better off waiting for a catted or at least modular midpipe. :dunno:
Im sick of this catted H i have right now. It really removes to much of the sound a muffler can make. I went from MACS to SLP's and the tone changed barely. THe slp's made it loud, but it was almost the same tone as the macs. Its a deep humming sound which i dont want anymore. I was going to buy a O/r H and weld some empty cats on there. The O/r prochamber would the car sound deep/smooth and more raw compared to the catted h pipe.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Also, the mac prochamber you can CATTED LEGS FOR it. Remeber, i have a mac catted H so the legs on my current pipe should/maybe work for the prochamber. If that does work than ill have a modular midpipe anyway. I emailed mac today asking if my catted h legs would fit the prochamber. Side by side they look the same.

Theres noway im going to be happy with my exhaust with the cats taking away all the tone. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
naaa dont be scared to do it, just have the legal one ready when inspection time comes

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
if you dont get pulle dover now, you most likely wont when you get rid of all your cats.

JUICED

Reaction score
lower the shait outa your car.. seirously.. we dont have emissions here, but there is NO WAY you could tell what midpipe is on my car without it on a lift O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
move up here to michigan no emmisions woowoo :dancing6: i would just keep the catted pipe for your inspections and swap them back and forth when needed other then that you should have no worries

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
gt96stang said:
Move to FL... No emissions. :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

But how many times have you seen a cop crawl under a car to see if it has cats?
Never, but i dont wanna be the 1st with my 4x4 car

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
OMG are you seriously going to put an O/R midpipe on your car with LM1s. You do realize that straight exhaust sounds like garbage right? Just ask David(scarface). Or me, hell I can tell you. SLP has NO TONE at all with an O/R midpipe. Something must be wrong with your car because mine is loud as shit with a catted MAC H and people even say it is too loud.

G

GREG@SN95

I didn't run cats... Cops never bothered me...

Dogs are better anyway

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
OMG are you seriously going to put an O/R midpipe on your car with LM1s. You do realize that straight exhaust sounds like garbage right? Just ask David(scarface). Or me, hell I can tell you. SLP has NO TONE at all with an O/R midpipe. Something must be wrong with your car because mine is loud as shit with a catted MAC H and people even say it is too loud.
:)

and for being black, you sure do act like a nerdy little white kid sometimes twista. i thought black people aren't suppose to be afraid of the po-po... :-\ :eek:uttahere:

jk :hammer: :hammer:

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
WyoTechMSA said:
:)

and for being black, you sure do act like a nerdy little white kid sometimes twista. i thought black people aren't suppose to be afraid of the po-po... :-\ :eek:uttahere:

jk :hammer: :hammer:

Im black??????????????????????????? J/k
but im just scared of the tickets you could receive for being caught. Plus my dad doesn't want it on the car ??? :noes: Is sucks my car is only loud when starting off or when going WOT. I would like it to be loud when cruising which i have never got w/o cruising @ like 4k RPM's rofl. Its stock quiet while cruising and thats one reason i hate cats.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
^^^If a two catted midpipe and LM1s is quiet at any time you must be deaf.

ripper

Reaction score
I have a o/r prochamber twista and its not as loud as you think. I dont know how you would change it though its welded from headers to tips. Have to change the whole thing. Ill crawl under there and take some pics to show you. I went right threw inspection here in NJ. No problembo. I wouldnt wanna be driving around worried i was gonna get a ticket either though bro. It would take the fun outa your car.

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Shit man just do it....hell i got an o/r h-pipe,del egr and del smog pump with flows and i havent been stopped in 6mo and i live in va so just get them and drive like hell

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
put a flowmaster on one side, and keep the LM1 on teh other, then run the prochamber. Thatd be the best of both worlds...kinda

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
put a flowmaster on one side, and keep the LM1 on teh other, then run the prochamber. Thatd be the best of both worlds...kinda

my setup is quiet as hell now. I sound like a STock 03 cobra....

Its not SLp Lm1 mufflers if thats what people are wondering. I dotn like the quietness so the mac catted h is going.

And the prochamber im getting is 2 pieces which mean i can switch the legs to cats whenever i want. SEe
mustangtuning_1943_14253886

and hears my current midpipe
MAC-C4699.jpg

Also, take a look @ my email to MAc themselves.
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 5:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Prochamber Legs

Would you know if the legs from a catted Mac Hpipe would fit a Prochamber? I know they sells legs out there you can buy. There no sense in buying the legs if i already have legs that can fit . Im changing to a prochamber and i would like to run Cats at certain times of the year. Could i bolt up the cats thats on my Catted H pipe onto the prochamber?

and heres what i jus tgot back:

Yah, they are the same….

Which means i would have a modular midpipe so i can buy the o/r prochamber and use the cats from my mac catted h pipe for emission.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and the SLP's are off right now. Great sound, but i dont like the straight throughs at all. Magnapacks and borla and slp are pretty much the same sound. I ditched it already.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.