im starting to build my top end up

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i also changed my user name from bigjohnson4.6gt to this one. I have sitting in my basement some pi heads/cams/and intake. I want to get the heads and intake ported and polished, get some cams (not sure which type as of now), and im looking into the patriot performance 2V valvespring kit off american muscle. What type of cams should i get or would be good for me, heres my situation, my car is going to be my daily driver, over the winter i plan on getting 4:10 gears, i want a set of cams that can be pretty much bolted on without alot of computer modification, as for the engine i plan on supercharging it later on down the road, and plan on putting down around 350hp. Any suggestions towards what type of cams?
Thanks,
Corey

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
with a ported and polished PI swap and stage 2 cams, you can see somewhere around 300-320 RWHP..so with a supercharger, you will be well north of 400. also, if you do plan on going with a supercharger, you might not want to do 4.10s..

and i wouldn't go with patriot performance...for cams i would go VT stage 2s.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
how do you plan on porting/polishing the PI intake manifold? If you plan on s/cing go with custom grind blower cams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online