Images from the 2014 Wild West car show in Littleton, Colorado

Darhawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! It's been a super busy summer for me and I haven't much time to post anything worth mentioning. Things are starting to calm down a bit over here.

I entered my car into the Wild West auto show here in Colorado. First time to ever enter an event like this and it was fun. It was an awesome summer day with few clouds and lots of sun, even though it had snow a tad the day before, which made the grass a little sloppy. I enter my car along with [MENTION=18017]SCHNAKE[/MENTION] and we both got sunburned but it was worth it as He took home the first prize in our division. I didn't win anything but complements from people walking by, which I was thankful for. The Purple SN95 won my prize! So check it out, here are the pics from that glorious horsepower filled day. ENJOY!!!

RichV

Reaction score
Fat guys in lawn chairs! :)

Thanks for sharing, I took a bunch of pics of the 65/66 fastbacks for inspiration. Was a cool show, haven't been to that one in a few years. Hung out with Lee at the Pristine booth for a few hours. I stopped in and talked to Andrew but you were probably out taking pics.

Come down to Pueblo this weekend. I'll be instructing and running TT. I'll can take you on the track if you make it out.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great pictures as always darhawk!
Looks like there was a lot of different cars, especially with sn95s.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Come down to Pueblo this weekend. I'll be instructing and running TT. I'll can take you on the track if you make it out.
I wish I could but my weekend is booked already! I'd love to come see you putting in some track time some day though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online