IMPORTKILLERS RIDE

OP
OP
I

IMPORTKILLER

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and the comments. Its good to hear it from FORD people. If I heard any of those comments from a import owner it would mean nothing. This is really a cool site. I have been on http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/index.php3? most of the time . Its nice to find a site dedicated to the SN95 only. For any of those on this site around the Midwest/Chicago Area check out the link. We do a ton of outings throughout the year. June 10th is our BIG yearly bash in the town of Schaumburg,IL just 20 min west of Chicago. All Mustang owners are welcome ( not just svt owners ). Its a hell of a great time !!!! O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
I know the picture you are talking about. That green one with the black top was photoshopped, but this is the real deal. :pimp2:
its not really photoshop'd, someone just tweaked with the colors.

kennyz

Reaction score
killer looking cobra. 12.7 good numbers what was your MPH on that 12.7

OP
OP
I

IMPORTKILLER

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to respond. I have had trouble getting onto the site ???? :dunno:. To answer your question on that pass I had a .057 R/T.....1.890 60 FT and I hit the traps @ 111.14. My R/T helped me big time as well as my new BFG 315/35 DRAG RADIAL. I get em warm /clean not an huge crazy style burn out. Then I dump the clutch @ 4000 rpm and stand on the gas. Powershifting all the way. Its the only way to get your best pass.

rgs

Reaction score
omg ive been planning to do your EXACT paint scheme pretty soon. i absolutely fucking love the white with black roof. !!!!

SMOKE

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I like the cobra banner I think it goes well with the painted caps :)

Ditto. :khobra: Very well done, love the painted top.

ryclef331

Reaction score
IMPORTKILLER said:
Sorry it took so long to respond. I have had trouble getting onto the site ???? :dunno:. To answer your question on that pass I had a .057 R/T.....1.890 60 FT and I hit the traps @ 111.14. My R/T helped me big time as well as my new BFG 315/35 DRAG RADIAL. I get em warm /clean not an huge crazy style burn out. Then I dump the clutch @ 4000 rpm and stand on the gas. Powershifting all the way. Its the only way to get your best pass.

Dude, Hot car....I've been juggling paiting my top black but I think you sealed the deal.

OH and for what its worth, your Reaction time has absolutely zero impact on your trap, 60ft, or Elapsed Time.

Shangsta

Reaction score
That is soooo sick. Your car definitly has the mean look and im loving the wingless.

+1 on the R/T response

thorco3

Reaction score
the hood, paintjob, wingless... everything... O0 :drunk:

I plan on going with an R hood and my gts will eventually go back to wingless like it should have stayed.

dawssvt

Reaction score
Very nice. I love the 2-tone. A few suggestions - ditch the window stickers and huge SVT logo and your car will be perfect O0

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Your car is HOT. That is pretty much the look I will have when mine is done. But no black roof, I am keeping the wing, and no cowl hood. I just got my black COBRA letters in the mail, next is the smoked headlights, then black bullits with the Cobra center caps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online