IMRC Deletes

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh how I've missed taking looks at that ass

NXcoupe

Reaction score
JB weld ftmfw!! JB works on both metal and plastic. I have seen it used for building port floors up and as someone else stated, for intake manifold shaping. I've used it to repair a block before, and that engine is still making 500+ hp today, 11 years later, lol.

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Yep, windsor block, lost a rod, didn't hurt the piston or the block too bad, just put a window in the oil pan rail. I took masking tape and put it across the hole, then tipped the block on the stand and put the JB weld in onto the tape from the inside. Once it started to cure, I removed the tape and it left a rough texture like the cast iron, lol. Once it was painted and the pan put on it, you couldn't tell unless I showed you. It's still running today as far as I know. Made great power and was a street car.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Jb weld fixed my buddies oil pan in a similar way, its been 2 years with no issues. I have used it on gastanks, intakes etc etc. Shit works as a perma fix :)

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
on my carbon-fiber intake we had to plug a hole and my uncle found us this plastic-glue and you sprinkle it on (its a powder) and then you drop a few drops of the chemical it came with on the powder and the stuff starts smoking....

I read the warning label because i thought i did something wrong and it says "avoid toxic fumes during curing process" LOL!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
they usually start failing (locking closed) and since ford no longer offers the parts to repair the problem (no actuators) you have to delete them...

mvpperformance

Reaction score
Don't forget to adjust your tune for the benefits after you delete them. Timing and fuel adjustments will gain back lost torque down low and add a few HP up high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online