In Car Video of a Lazy 10 Second Pass

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Here's some in car video of a very lazy 10.80 pass. You'll see I'm short shifting the hell out of it and coasting at the end.

It was also kinda screwy because I expected a sportsmans light and got hit with a pro . . so the car didn't get up on the 2 step like usual.

Anyway . . . .

http://media.putfile.com/Lazy-10

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
awesome man stang is just sick :thumb:

Thanks, bro. I can't wait to get licensed so I don't have to get out of it all the time . . :pimp2:

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Nice, what is required to get a 9 second license?

I have to have a phsical and the doctor has to sign off on my NHRA medical form. Then I have to do my license passes which consist of two 1/8 mile passes, two "moderate" passes (usually low 10s) and two full passes in the 9s. Then I'm licensed to 7.50. I also have to get the chassis certified before the car can go 9s.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

balls of steel

You'd be surprised . . . the car isn't nearly as violent now as it was when it ran 11s. It feels like a leisurely cruise down the track.

Now . . when it got loose the other night on a poorly prepped track . . it was a different story . . . lol

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Truuble you are cool ass dude....Great vid :thumb:

Thanks, man. Just out for a Sunday drive . . . lol.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

balls of steel

well I guess that eliminates you from ever getting that license

>:D

oh yea is does, I forgot to post the pics about getting loose on the track Ill be sure to remember them tomorrow. I have no intrest in going that fast down a track, after seeing what can happen first hand,..........its not for me. The pics is of a high 7 sec car, my speed shop owners car that was sold to Fast Lane perf in NC, the wreck happend around the eighth mile mark so it wasnt even as bad as it could have been. Ill post them tomorrow when I go over to my house. Tad, you run for yourself and me :drunk:

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

balls of steel

well I guess that eliminates you from ever getting that license

>:D

oh yea is does, I forgot to post the pics about getting loose on the track Ill be sure to remember them tomorrow. I have no intrest in going that fast down a track, after seeing what can happen first hand,..........its not for me. The pics is of a high 7 sec car, my speed shop owners car that was sold to Fast Lane perf in NC, the wreck happend around the eighth mile mark so it wasnt even as bad as it could have been. Ill post them tomorrow when I go over to my house. Tad, you run for yourself and me :drunk:

I'll post my loose track vid, too . . lol. Unfortunately, my wife shut off the camera before the run was over.

Let's just say that everyone in the stands stood up and gasped . . lol

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
It was near the end . . . watch for the other guy's brake lights. I started skating sideways, he hit the brakes and started skating, and I got closer to the wall than I like to be.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh ok i see it now......it would have been easier to see with a vid from the other side of the track

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Yeah . . the angle wasn't too good for being able to see it. It was just a bit icey out there . . . lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online