In Development (soon)!! GOOD SHIT!! FIBERGLASS REAR SEAT DELETE!! CLICK HERE!

Low 11s

Reaction score
Re: In Development (soon)!! GOOD SHIT!! FIBERGLASS REAR SEAT DELETE!! CLICK HERE

Wow, I guess you shit on yourself.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Re: In Development (soon)!! GOOD SHIT!! FIBERGLASS REAR SEAT DELETE!! CLICK HERE

Low 11s said:

God Damn you're fuckin useless.

Not only do you bring up a year old topic, but you do so just to say some stupid shit like that? Seriously.

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Low 11s

Reaction score

Hellion94 said:
Low 11s said:

Not only do you bring up a year old topic, but you do so just to say some stupid shit like that? Seriously.

picard-no-facepalm.jpg
Hey he never followed up, shouldn't you be marketing instead of of wasting Hellion's time on a computer?

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
hey heres an idea, why don't you go do something useful, like say, read a book, because your are one dumb motherfucker.

Low 11s

Reaction score

V said:
hey heres an idea, why don't you go do something useful, like say, read a book, because your are one dumb motherfucker.
I don't want this to go any further it's really immature on my part. I apologize. :)

S

scarface

Low 11s said:
V said:
I don't want this to go any further it's really immature on my part. I apologize. :)
smart move... everyone keep it nice and polite please.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Scarface said:
Low 11s said:
V said:
smart move... everyone keep it nice and polite please.

will do

Hellion94

Reaction score

Low 11s said:
Hellion94 said:
Low 11s said:

picard-no-facepalm.jpg
Hey he never followed up, shouldn't you be marketing instead of of wasting Hellion's time on a computer?

It might pain you to find out that I'm actually encouraged to cruise around internet forums as a part of my job. If that means that I stop by to call someone out for making a retarded post, then so be it. And as I'm sure you may have noticed, a great deal of marketing in today's world is done via a computer, so no, I'm not wasting Hellion's time by being on one.

He may never have followed up, but next time, why don't we try " Hey, did anything ever come of this?" or perhaps, "I'd like to know how this turned out, anyone ever hear anything," instead of some asinine post like the one you decided to grace us with.

The only reason I decided to post what I posted is your past history of posting things that are way more harsh than they need to be. It's ok to voice an opinion, but don't be surprised when people get aggravated because of the manner you choose to post that opinion in.

Sorry about the rudeness.

Schiffy

Reaction score
Guess he never did it huh? I think i'm about to take out my wooden seat delete i made and trade it out for some nice sheet metal. i'll rivet it in and all that fancy smancy stuff... I thought about the fiberglass idea, but i'm going to mount Nitrous bottles to it, so it would be not worth it, as it would be to heavy to support the bottles.

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score

im going to do sheet metal also.. but i'll be putting black carpet over it..

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
LOL scarface.

Breadsticks are teh way to go, they're light as hell, and if I get hungry, I just reach back and break off a chunk.

Breadsticks > bone marrow for snack time :boink:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

I made mine out of factory supplied parts; leather, stuffing, some brackets, etc.

S

scarface

he can. Aaron is secretly a goatboy.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Aaron aka: GoatBoy!

I see a movie in the making....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81