In search of for fox parts

Werecow

Reaction score
If anyone out there has or knows someone who has a set of foxbody (87-93) v-8 front spindles that they've removed to upgrade their ride give me a holler.. I know a lot of ppl upgrade theirs to sn-95's I'd just like to change out my 4cyl ones so I can do some mild upgrades but keep the 4 bolt pattern wheels.. I'll take just the spindles but if you wanna toss in hardware with it I'll take it!!

scottpatrick

Reaction score
If anyone out there has or knows someone who has a set of foxbody (87-93) v-8 front spindles that they've removed to upgrade their ride give me a holler.. I know a lot of ppl upgrade theirs to sn-95's I'd just like to change out my 4cyl ones so I can do some mild upgrades but keep the 4 bolt pattern wheels.. I'll take just the spindles but if you wanna toss in hardware with it I'll take it!!
Hey send me a mail [email protected]

Sent from my Infinix X624 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Werecow

Werecow

Reaction score
I've located a set of spindles!! Ok now... Does anybody know or have V8 springs as take offs or struts , old stock brake parts that will fit fox V-8 spindles? I'm not sure what parts if any from an sn-95 would fit foxbody V-8 spindles but as I've got all 4 cyl front suspension right now with a big honkin 351 in the front of it, I know it's gnna need some beefing up!! Not sure if any of the brake parts will work but I think that the suspension parts will if anyone has any castoffs gimme a pm!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online