Injector and MAF question.

Sklander

Reaction score
I am going to a badass H/C/I combo and want to know if I need to upgrade the MAF, and if so, what size and brand? I am gonna go with 24# injectors.

rgs

Reaction score
ehhhh if you're goin with aluminum heads which i assume you are, you might wanna step up the injectors to 30s or something. Just to be on the safe side

OP
OP
S

Sklander

Reaction score
Does the MAF need to be calibrated to the size injectors I get, or can this be done when the car is dyno tuned?

Are there any vendors on this site that can hook me up with the C&L MAF? Hey, the injectors, too. Is there a certain brand of injector that is better than the next?

rgs

Reaction score
yes the maf needs to be specifically cal'd for whatever injectors you use. and im pretty sure a dyno tune cannot do this.

you either need to buy the right one the first time, or send it back to them and get them to retune it. not 100% sure

OP
OP
S

Sklander

Reaction score
Are there any supporting vendors on this site that can sell me the C&L 76MM calibrated to 30#?

Will I need to get a bigger fuel pump?

OP
OP
S

Sklander

Reaction score
I am not understanding this. Do I have to buy a completel air intake kit from C&L? I just want a new 76MM MAF sensor, right?

rgs

Reaction score
yup just the sensor and the tube it attaches too

d_punch

Reaction score
www.artsperformanceparts.com

artie is a sponor of the site, and is great to do business with. you can PM him on this site, and he will get back to you within 24hrs. or look on the site for business hours and just call him. he will answer all of your questions. he does sell C&L and ProM.

in my opinion i like the ProM meters better, i have one on my cobra now. and i also have a C&L that came with my turbo kit, and plan on not even using it and just buying a matching ProM when i go crazy with injector size

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online