Installed B&M Ripper Shifter

jared6180

Reaction score
I got it last week and did not have time to do the install until today. The only problem I had was getting the stock shifter off. Ford put this one on to STAY on. I have done this probably 10 times and this was the hardest one to break free.

I got the old one off and the Ripper on, and i took a ride around the block, and I all I can say is WOW!!! I think it increased the fun factor by 5X!!!

The shifts are ALOT shorter then the stock unit, and it feels better then the Tri Ax or the Pro5.0 or the Hurst short throw shifters I have had in the past!!!

I think wahat made it all the better was that I got if off ebay for $66 TOTAL!!!
O0 :banana:

916_5.0

Reaction score
Damn thats a pretty good deal, i have been thinking of changing my shifter i have a hurst right now but kinda what something different. I have stock shifters they are so gay especially after using a shorty.

Wayne

Reaction score
I have a B&M pro ripper I installed the heaver springs that come with it and adjusted it to its lowest adjustment and I really like it . I need to upgrade the clutch cable to one that has a firewall adjuster and a metal quadrant though my peddle is too close to the floor before it releases :banana:

slow-six

Reaction score
just put a ripper in my car a few weeks ago. made a big difference. didnt get a deal like you did tho. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online