installed my 255 hp fuel pump

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
wow is all i have to say... the cobra idles so much better runs so much smoother and at WOT boy does she tear shit up... the problem i had with the car also seems to be gone so i guess the old fuel pump was goin bad

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
so which one did ou have before? the stock one. :eek:

and did you get the high volume one?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yea i had a t-rex inline with a stock pump in tank stang ran good and strong for a while with it and never leaned out .... but i guess its time was coming and lately the car was running like crap but now its runs extra cherry ;D ..... ya i got the high pressure walboro worth every penny

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey just wondering, what types of problems where you having before the 255 went in?

i am having sort of a problem that ive had for quite sometime now... may be because of my blown intake gaskets? iono but yeah.. at WOT, sometimes my car will kinda stutter.. ill be getting in the throttle, then for half a second, my car will bog or stutter and it seems like im losing power, then itll pick back up..?

i wouldn't imagine that it would be craving for fuel because my dyno sheets show that my a/f ratio is below 10... is it just getting to much fuel and bogging down?

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i was having the same problem but it happened every second the only way it would snap out of it would be if i hit WOT then it would go back to the problem when i started driving normal.... blown intake gaskets would do the same tho so i suggest you replace that gasket

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah just waiting for this weekend (i think, dad may have a golf tournament) or the next weeekend.. i can't wait to get it all fixed up.. thanks for the info. sry for taking your thread there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online