Installed my Kaenen S281 wing and various other things......PICS

916_5.0

Reaction score
Looks really nice i have always liked that s281 wing i cant wait to get mine> the interior looks great to very clean.

white98stang

Reaction score
Suspect said:
white98stang said:
dude that car is sick.... i want a 281 wing but im worried about the fitment... ive heard some dirt on the fitment
not on kaenen?! no way. mine fit perfect, so did his, and ive seen a few guys on corral that had them. u must mean saleen.

Oh really i didnt know different manufactures make them...so i have to go w. kaenen

97blackgt

Reaction score
ive heard the fitmit wasnt that good either...how simple is the install? do u have to be a body man to do it?

Suspect

Reaction score
really? as soon as i got mine i dropped it on and it sat perfect, 4 bolts in stock holes and its on.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
those seats look awesome. Those are the exact seats i want. I want black leather w/ grey suede insert 8) . I check ebay every once in awhile but damn seats cost a lot of $$$

Foster98GT

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
those seats look awesome. Those are the exact seats i want. I want black leather w/ grey suede insert 8) . I check ebay every once in awhile but damn seats cost a lot of $$$
Same here to much $$$$ for me to spend on seats!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks amazing dude, how well do those seats hold you in the corners? My stockers give no sideways support at all :mad:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow your cars so awesome and now even better, I really want those 2 additions, s281 wing and Cobra seats...how do they look since there 'dark grey' and not black on your interior that was the only thing holding me back from getting them? Also did that wing need much work to fit that well?

OP
OP
Y

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
The wing is a Kaenen wing, www.kaenen.com you have to call them cause their website isn't totally up and running yet.

The Kaenen wing fit awesome..........not modifying or anything. It's a fiberglass piece and fit great.

As for the seats.........I love them, they feel great and hold ya in very well. They match very well w/ the interior, i actually need to put alittle conditioner on them. But they actually look even better in person.

The exhaust is Magnapack C/B and the tips are magnaflow 3.5" tips supplied w/ the C/B.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your car looks awsome. great taste on your mods.

Nice F150 too ;)

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
looks good dude...i like that wing a lot...and the interior is clean as well, nice ride

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.